Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Haysville

What's happenin' in Wichita
Chucker9

Re: Haysville

Post by Chucker9 »

Went to Old Oaks yesterday. Red and Blue tee signs on 35 of 36 tees. short 2 is the only one they haven't installed yet. With all the baskets and the lions share of the posts in place, this is a very playable and fun intermediate type course. It's no Derby, Camp Hawk or Thomas park, but it is a very good course. IMO.....If you haven't played it yet, come try it out.
God,Family,Discgolf,DenverBroncos,Sooners...Says it all for me.
mehunt

Post by mehunt »

I agree, I played it Saturday and it is a fun, quick playing course. Some pretty cool holes (even though several are pretty wide open), and great baskets. Hope we can get the crowds at the other courses thinned out a bit!
BIGDGOLFS

Post by BIGDGOLFS »

Been playing Old Oaks more and more lately. The baskets are great and the course is still coming together. Spoke to a city parks employee today and they plan to keep up on the mowing better. I asked about tee pads and he said the forms may go in in a week or two to start pouring concrete. Also, there is now a lost and found box in the public works office if you lose a disc over the fence after hours.
Doug

Post by Doug »

Good Info! Thanks for sharing.