Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

LRDGC SATURDAY LEAGUE

scarpfish

Re: LRDGC SATURDAY LEAGUE

Post by scarpfish »

And the one club ace each month streak since last August continues. Congrats Matt!

Also noteworthy to mention that Hole 7 has been aced on all three courses now. It really is lucky.
Zach_Keys

Post by Zach_Keys »

No league due to snow. Will return on the 15th. hope everyone has a good week!
YOUR AD HERE!!!!
Newt

Post by Newt »

league resumes next week on the 15th in good form! Snow or not, League will be at the Bushwood Course (thanks b-rock!) One o'clock tee time! To keep space we'll meet at the usual Carey park Course lot and Car pool to the course. So get on your big boy pants, shake the dust of the bag. Meet @ Carey (12:30ish would be advisable) and lets chuck one on the Farm. Questions dial up m@ 620-899-0402

Keep safe and warm this week! Peace (drops the mic)......
SCFC
AlexandreSedin

Post by AlexandreSedin »

Darren and Ian - If you guys come on Saturday I will have the money for you from the NFL Bracket Challenge.
Newt

Post by Newt »

DG junkies, Happy Valentines Day, Do the lady right (with gifts, obviously). Remember if you're attending league tomorrow meet @ Carey Park @ 12:30. Will be a good time with some good holes to give the ace pot a scare!

*Snow IS melting, getch'er towels!
SCFC
LeftyMagik

Post by LeftyMagik »

So wanted to go to this round this weekend!!! Our fridge decided to go Kaput yesterday and I am waiting for a buddy to come over so we can pick up a new one from Sears. Was hoping to have had it done in time to make the round but not looking like it! :( Hope to see ya'll out on the course(s) soon!! Nobody hit that ace for me!
Darren B

Post by Darren B »

well ???
Darren B. - LRDGC
Newt

Post by Newt »

It was an unfortunate turn out for a good day
B-Rock 55
m@ 56
Alex came third with ???
Skeasy Keys fourth with ???

Four Cats. Nice day. Ace fund safe @............ IDK
SCFC
slybly5

Post by slybly5 »

Bummer about the turnout for last weekend. I too wanted to make that round. Was wondering if the camper was still out there available for post round mariokart? Gonna try to get to sat league tomorrow. Is there a game plan for it?
Darren B

Post by Darren B »

saturday league will be in hutch today regular course 1 pm see you there
Darren B. - LRDGC
Darren B

Post by Darren B »

2-22-14 results
PRO
Darren 50 $$
Tom 52 $
Adam 57
Brian 57
Jeff 57
Zack K 67
AM
Matt F 61$
ACE to LR Sunday $175
Darren B. - LRDGC
scarpfish

Post by scarpfish »

The weather forecast has me leaning against going to Newton Saturday (not quite for certain yet). Zack is already on the player's list to go there. I already have my leave approved at work, so I have the day free no matter what. I can run Saturday league if anyone wants to show.

I have at least five different guys who have a hoodie to pick up, and there's still some L and XL left, so I will bring the box if I'm coming.
scarpfish

Post by scarpfish »

scarpfish wrote:I can run Saturday league if anyone wants to show.
Skerrrrratch that. I just got home from a 12 hour shift and am almost too exhausted to post this. I think I'll stay home and watch the Shox.
LeftyMagik

Post by LeftyMagik »

Is anyone going to League today?? This KU game is killing me and I need to hit the course, I think!
scarpfish

Post by scarpfish »

Zack did inform me tonight that with tournament season starting up Saturday league is likely done for the season.

We are contemplating doing a few "road trip" leagues on select Saturdays (namely ones without other popular events running) over the warm weather months. These would involve an all day multi-round event held at courses outside of the immediate LRDGC area (but probably within a 100 mile radius). Two or possibly three rounds. All rounds involved with these events would have fixed starting times, and each would have its own payout, so players wouldn't have to commit to the whole day to play. We would also hopefully get players from neighboring clubs to join us.

Of course, I know at least two of us (myself included) have plans to move out of Hutch sometime soon, so this may not get any further than some ideas shared on a message board. We can discuss this matter at upcoming leagues.