Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Attendance from missing weeks

scarpfish

Attendance from missing weeks

Post by scarpfish »

Looks like after the forum got wiped out, we're not getting about two weeks worth of results back. I have some of the scorecards and will try to repost what I have, but that might take awhile.

These appear to be the attendance records from the past couple of weeks...

Sunday, Sept 8 - Little River - 3 people (all pros)
Wednesday, Sept 11 - Hutchinson - 14 people (9 pros, 5 ams)
Sunday, Sept 15 - Little River - 11 people (7 pros, 4 ams)
Wednesday, Sept 18 - Buhler - 17 people (8 pros, 9 ams)
Sunday, Sept 22 - Little River - 12 people (5 pros, 7 ams)

Hopefully, that will help Darren get the money arithmetic back on track.

I think I am going to make the club a page at discgolfscene.com, and start posting our results there in addition to here, so we have a backup of them in case this site goes down again.
pironix

Re: Attendance from missing weeks

Post by pironix »

Not a bad idea Scott to be safe, the new host we are on is doing daily backups of the site so that should in case something goes awry again...
scarpfish

Post by scarpfish »

Okay, I've spent the last few hours trying to figure out the interface on discgolfscene.com, which took awhile. I have the Wednesday league results for September uploaded. I will get the Sunday league results up soon, and try to retro load a few previous months from both leagues when I have time. Here you go for now.

http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/LR ... eague_2013

I have seven people whom I do not have last names for. DGS requires a last name field for results, so I simply substituted the letter 'X' for now.

Don (Am winner tonight)
C.J. (was there tonight, played Am)
Casey (was there tonight, played Am)
Brian (Casey's son)
Eric (was last at Wed league Sept. 4)
Mark (was there tonight, played Pro)
Issac (or Isiah?) one of the kids at LR on Sunday.

Here is our current players list. It will probably get bigger as I post earlier results.

http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/LR ... 13/players

Anyone can help me out here, I'd appreciate it.
scarpfish

Post by scarpfish »

Alright, I have (within reason) both leagues results posted on DGS back to the start of June. Couldn't do much on the Sunday league weeks where we played doubles or had tournaments.

In somewhat related news, I can't type '52x2' into the score column on DGS, so I had to display the score in question in all its three digit horror. It will be on the internet forever now. My apologies. :D
Darren B

Post by Darren B »

when the owner of the triple digit score becomes a 1000 rated player(next year maybe) people will look at Konen Creek and shake in there keens with fear 52x2 forever
Darren B. - LRDGC