Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Help!

What's happenin' in Wichita
awhiteguy

Help!

Post by awhiteguy »

I'm not sure where to post this but we are taking a trip later this year to Guthrie, OK and I'm not having too much luck finding a good course to play between Wichita and Guthrie. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you and good day.
b

Re: Help!

Post by b »

Perry just north of Guthrie right on I-35. Good 9 hole course.
smitty

Post by smitty »

kselrod

Post by kselrod »

I would drive the few extra miles further south and go down to Edmond OK to play if it were me.
awhiteguy

Post by awhiteguy »

Thanks folks, Smitty I looked before I made the post and it might have been the picture quality but the courses just looked kinda lame. I figured we wouldn't get down that way any time soon and just kinda lookin for one course that was the best in the surrounding area. I suppose "best" is a matter of opinion though. I'll take a look at all suggestions, thanks in advance.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

I could recommend a lot of good courses at about the same distance, but there aren't a whole lot on that particular stretch. There is a new course in Noble, OK, if you want to go a little past (South) of OKC. Wellington is on the way if you haven't played there.
dragonessk

Post by dragonessk »

Noble is a wooded but enjoyable course. Tye Cunningham is an Edmond course, I think. It was a lot of fun and not too far from Guthrie.
Scottism

Post by Scottism »

Just played Noble last week. What a great course! I recommend it to anyone passing that a ways.