Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

grove

What's going on in the Walnut Valley!
mrsenortyler

Re: grove

Post by mrsenortyler »

I would, but can only help Saturday morning around 9-12.
nightcrawler

Post by nightcrawler »

I'm in the same boat as Senor. I can probably help out sometime this weekend but I work Monday.
M&Ms

Post by M&Ms »

I will help just give me a call.
YOU NEVER KNOW TILL YOU THROW
smitty

Post by smitty »

M&Ms wrote:I will help just give me a call.
I just might do that.
zollmanator

Post by zollmanator »

Give a for sure time, and Ill be there.
Never, under any circunstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxitive the same night.
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

If there isn't enough room for them in Harvey's yard you can always keep them at the Bus Barn.
Artimus

Post by Artimus »

If you set a time this weekend I will help , I work Monday till noon , but can help Monday after that
smitty

Post by smitty »

Jake and CT-

Lets go move the baskets in the morning! I made it to Emporia, go in the RV and was rolling out. Then I got a phone call from Stacy and Cameron had wrecked his bike and they were going to ER. He landed right on his mouth and has the biggest fat lip I have ever seen. His nose, lips, chin, and gums all have road rash.

Little dude is JACKED UP!
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

smitty wrote:Jake and CT-

Lets go move the baskets in the morning! I made it to Emporia, go in the RV and was rolling out. Then I got a phone call from Stacy and Cameron had wrecked his bike and they were going to ER. He landed right on his mouth and has the biggest fat lip I have ever seen. His nose, lips, chin, and gums all have road rash.

Little dude is JACKED UP!
That sucks! Shoot, I've had some bad bicycle crashes back in the day...I never went to the ER! Cam must be a wimp! :lol:

No really, I hope he is alright. Call me sometime this morning, I am going down to the fairgrounds to get in line for bluegrass at 7, but should be done by 8:30 I am hoping.
smitty

Post by smitty »

CT and I got all of the baskets moved.

On a sad note. The '96 suffered a casualty in the process. She lost the drivers side taillight. Sad day for sure.
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

I know it wouldn't be too beneficial to us right now, but what if we asked Sweets to make us a course map? We could at least put it online.
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

Moved from the doubles league thread:
smitty wrote:Problem with a square sleeve is the idea is to be able to put baskets in the sleeves during the Frizz.
Yes, but I don't see a way that we'd ever get round signs to stay put. I think we could use the extra sleeves in the ground to maybe me a couple more extra pin placements for each hole. Then there would still be spots for extra baskets during the Frizzz?

Smitty, I was thinking a cool idea would be for you to mark each tee pad and Pin on your GPS, then they'd be easier to find if they got covered up by a flood. How many feet is your GPS accurate to, six feet? Also, we could upload the points online, and maybe people could navigate the course that way. Also could be cool to get some distance measurements of the holes.

Since it rained yesterday and I didn't work out at the farm, I took the time to repair some baskets at the Grove. How many buckets are missing out there? I think holes 6, 7, 8, 13? I didn't go look to see if hole 6 was back to the right or not. Hole 13 I could see on top of Burley's mound where it looked like the basket got broken off about 1/3rd the way up the pole, not sure.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Would be cool to see the Grove get fixed up. You could USDGC style (like with Cherry St.) a crazy tournament course out there! Of course that would be a ton of string, but the road makes for a good OB line on a lot of those holes.
zollmanator

Post by zollmanator »

With the T signs we could weld an L shape spike on one side of the T pole and while the T pole is sliding into the sleeve the spike would insert into the ground thus not allowing the sign to spin. This would also allow Tyler to use his new welder out.
Never, under any circunstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxitive the same night.
Friz-Rocker

Post by Friz-Rocker »

" u guys can`t do anything without asking ur dad`s permission" {Harv,Dave} besides it`s fathers day {Harv,Dave} lol
When you have to choose between your woman and discgolf,don`t be stupid-choose the discgolf.