Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

May 1, 2010 - McCook, Ne - Tru Line Customs Classic - C-Tier

Tournament information for areas outside Kansas
Machinist

May 1, 2010 - McCook, Ne - Tru Line Customs Classic - C-Tier

Post by Machinist »

VISIT

http://WWW.TRULINECUSTOMS.COM

FOR ALL THE DETAILS AND TO PRE REGISTER
Last edited by Machinist on Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
_dm4

Re: May 1, 2010 - McCook, Ne - Tru Line Customs Classic - C-Tier

Post by _dm4 »

This looks very good Bruce! The Caddy Book looks great! I hope I get to play some of your alt. tees. They look fun! I will probably be in Salina at The Rock the weekend of May 1st, so I can't go to this tourney. I am sure you have tourneys in NE on our open dates, but the 8th of May is open in KS. If you guys from McCook would take a road trip to Salina for The Rock, you would never miss it again! It's that good! Let me know when you guys are in Norton!
Machinist

Post by Machinist »

Don i appreciate the positive feedback, Tru Line Customs has big plans this year for events, i hope to see you in at least one of them.

Glad you like the caddy book, it took me alot of hours to create, we will have one for each of our events this year, we feel it adds to the event, lets players know more info about the event there are going to be playing in. Wait until you see what we have in store for the Tru Line Customs B-Tier event in Sept. Your not going to want to miss that one.

The Rock, i will have to add that one to my list of events that i will be hitting out of state. Sounds fun, hope to see you there.

Talk to you soon.

www.trulinecustoms.com
_dm4

Post by _dm4 »

I hope to come to at least one event this year too.

The reason I brought up The Rock is because it is scheduled on the same date as the Tru Line Customs Classic in McCook! That is also why I mentioned that there is nothing on the KDGA schedule on May 8. I looked and there is nothing on the NE Tour either. I thought you might consider changing the date! I really do love playing McCook! So, if you change it, I could play in your tourney, and you guys could all take a road trip to Salina! :D

Machinist wrote:Don i appreciate the positive feedback, Tru Line Customs has big plans this year for events, i hope to see you in at least one of them.

Glad you like the caddy book, it took me alot of hours to create, we will have one for each of our events this year, we feel it adds to the event, lets players know more info about the event there are going to be playing in. Wait until you see what we have in store for the Tru Line Customs B-Tier event in Sept. Your not going to want to miss that one.

The Rock, i will have to add that one to my list of events that i will be hitting out of state. Sounds fun, hope to see you there.

Talk to you soon.

http://www.trulinecustoms.com
Machinist

Post by Machinist »

Sounds good but unfortunatly we have to stick to our schedule, Tru Line Customs has a lot of events in and out of the state this year, so sticking to our schedule is Key. Sorry, i hope to see you at some of our other event. Thanks
Machinist

Post by Machinist »

We finally made it, it has been long awaited. Hope everyone enjoys the site

Been a long Month, There is another suprise in the works so keep checking back.Gonna Be SICK

http://WWW.TRULINECUSTOMS.COM
_dm4

Post by _dm4 »

Nice site Bruce, good work! I like it a lot!

Don
Machinist

Post by Machinist »

Thanks Don

Glad that you are digging it, we have truly worked our butts off to produce a site that is different from ayone elses. We plan on keeping up the pace, See you on the fairways soon i hope
Machinist

Post by Machinist »

I have Discounted Hotel Information up on the forums at

http://www.trulinecustoms.com

check it out and pre-regiser before the event fills
Machinist

Post by Machinist »

Online Pre-Registration for this event will close on April 29, 2010 @ midnight

We will have day of registration on a first come first serve basis, we are expecting 30-40 walk-ins. Should be a great turn out
Machinist

Post by Machinist »

BIG thanks to LIL MENDY PRODUCTIONS for coming out to the TLC Classic from Lincoln to film this event.

Well here it is

http://trulinecustoms.com/?page_id=22
_dm4

Post by _dm4 »

Great videos Bruce! Looks like you had a fun event!