Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Texas

Tournament information for areas outside Kansas
Schoen-hopper

Re: Texas

Post by Schoen-hopper »

I was going to say something, but didn't want to make things any worse.

Not that there is any place for it, but the forum shouldn't be used for making personal insults or attacks. Debating or joking fine, great. But there is just no good that will come of personal attacks. Things get blown out of porportion. And most people who read it are turned off, sometimes to the board entirely. I've heard people say that they don't visit this website because of the "behavior" of those who use it.

"Can't we all just get along?" :cry:
Ruder

Post by Ruder »

[quote]/quote]
Last edited by Ruder on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
Kindy

Post by Kindy »

As a person who reads the board quite a bit but does not post I would caution people in over reacting to a long post when some people do the same thing with continual ripping and crying and complaining in shorter segments. The Kansas Disc Golf Association is a wonderful organization that is doing great things. Keep up the good work in all of the communities that you promote this great sport.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

I think I should clarify my last post. I wasn't intending to direct it towards Crispin's reply.

I was just saying in general. When you post as much crap as I have, you end up saying something that ticks someone off. One test that I've used is asking myself "Is this intended to hurt someone?". If the answer is yes, then it will negatively affect not only the person it is directed towards, but myself, and anyone who reads it.

I know, obvious stuff here. I'm not wanting to preach as I know I've been guilty myself. I'm just seeing that this board is being used for unneccesary negativity that.. just.. drags... us... all.... dooowwwwnnnnn........ Peace, my brothers. :D

Great wins to the Carrasco Bros. Way to keep the KS winning streak alive at DD events in TX!
Ring

Post by Ring »

Out of retirement already, darn hope your not pissed already :shock: If you don't like me, piss off!! See ya all year at every tournament :twisted:
Evreybody dies but not everybody lives...
Ring

Post by Ring »

Kindy wrote:As a person who reads the board quite a bit but does not post I would caution people in over reacting to a long post when some people do the same thing with continual ripping and crying and complaining in shorter segments. The Kansas Disc Golf Association is a wonderful organization that is doing great things. Keep up the good work in all of the communities that you promote this great sport.
Well said, I totally agree :wink:
Evreybody dies but not everybody lives...
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/ ... ll%202-28/

Not sure who took the pictures, but kind of neat to look through.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Look at those Texan's bundled up! You would think it was cold. It was -10 F wind chill out at Colwich that morning!

Bo looks like he is concentrating.... on the cheesburger. :)
Bangrrr

Post by Bangrrr »

All them Texans bundled up like that, sheesh, musta been like 50 degrees...
Throw some D's on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!