Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Lost Discs in Wichita

What's happenin' in Wichita
jtkustomizer

Post by jtkustomizer »

I lost my 1st run green destroyer on hole 12 at oak park during the tournament.

I also lost my cell phone at oak as well.

There is a $$$ reward for each of these if someone finds and returns.
Life's Circumstances will make you either Bitter or Better...
...Its your Choice
The only way out is through!!!!!
nastyNate

Post by nastyNate »

i lost a white first run force on 17 at HH. it hit the trees just shy of the green. if anyone finds it I would be willing to ransom it.
disclizard

Post by disclizard »

I found a disc and lost a disc. I found a white innova disc with no name or phone # on it. I am willing to give this disc and another innova disc I have as a reward for The disc I lost On hole 12 long tee.. It's a orange SS Avenger with Calvin hobbs on it pissing on the Innova logo. It's my anhyser disc and would like it back. On the back it should say what disc it is and its wieght . Pluss it should say was shanes now lizards. or something to that affect. please return it if you find it or if you see some one with it get it back and i will reward you for your efforts. thanks
Chain smoker
disclizard

Post by disclizard »

found another innova disc with no name on it . this time at Herman hill. so now i have two innova discs to trade for an SS avenger or my lost one back if found.
Chain smoker
Khawk

Post by Khawk »

Lost a dyed teebird on #16 at Oak in the large tree last Tuesday (waaaay up there). Name and number are on it. There will be a handsome reward.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Khawk, I have yours and Jason Cook's KDGA disc in the clubhouse at Herman Hill. How can I get these to ya? Are you busy on clubnights?
Khawk

Post by Khawk »

Yea I need to get those from you one of these days. I really would love to play league, work has just been a killer plus I had another kid last november. I'll get you my number and hopefully I can arrange to get them from you sometime soon. I'm gonna see if I can make an effort to join league one of these days.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Come to the membership drive tourney on 10/05!
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

I lost my blue flat top Buzzz!!! Hole 13 at Oak. Hit the tree in the middle of the long tee fairway and kicked into the river down by the tree on the bank. Can't be more than about 5 foot in!
scarpfish

Post by scarpfish »

Potentially lost bright orange Star TL. Opened up my disc bag this morning and saw that it was missing. Last memory that I have of throwing it was on Hole 17 at Oak. I'm sure someone has scooped it up by now, but give me a holler if you see it. $ - Reward.
Schoen-hopper

Re: Lost Discs in Wichita

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Bringing this thread back from the dead for Bonz. One bad thing about the new forum is it's easier for threads to get lost or forgotten. Almost everything else I like better now.
ditziwt

Post by ditziwt »

lost tie-dyed crush on 6 at oak in the deep part.

as for the lost topics... somebody needs to pin the important ones so they are always on top.
Wiggins

Post by Wiggins »

left a blue wizzard with no stamp on 5 at oak the other night
"Power means nothing without control young turtles" -Master Splinter
Baconius

Post by Baconius »

Found Josh Patton's blue Beast.

We fished it out of the river after the Pratt Food Drive Tourney, but alas, He and Micah (or is it Micha, hell I can't spell) had already headed back home.

I was supposed to snag his number so we could go play Oak Park the next time we came to throw in Wichita, but again, they had headed home already.

So, If anyone has his number, could you please Message it to me. Thanks!
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Sorry, don't know him or have his number.