Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Pratt - Tuesday Evening Doubles League

Pratt news and info
basket_case

Post by basket_case »

Doubles tonight Mr. Beisner?
beisner

Post by beisner »

Join me for hutchinson doubles tonight? Bus leaves @ 4:30 or 5 ....

viewtopic.php?t=2288
/-=\_29151~-^\_
basket_case

Post by basket_case »

Is there league tonight, Mr. Beisner?
beisner

Post by beisner »

I won't be able to make it this evening.
/-=\_29151~-^\_
Cat

Post by Cat »

Hey RB....Dinky is back in Pratt. See if you can get her back out playing. She is going through a hard time right now..her husband sent her a text message to tell her he wanted a divorce. What a jerk. I wish I could get my hands on him and I would remind him who's boss!!! Anyway, see if she would be willing to get back out and throw. She will have to take Lilianne with her but Lili loves being outside so I don't think that will be much of a problem. Joe the Pro and I hope to get back to Pratt sometime before the end of the year....finances will dictate that. Are you headed to Florida this winter? If you are, look us up. We have the same phone numbers. We can put you up at "Joe the Pro's Bed and Breakfast" if you want. :D Let us know.
beisner

League is on for tonight, 6pm

Post by beisner »

League is on for tonight, 6pm!! Sunny & 70 degrees, can't beat it.

Yes I'll be in FL for a week this year instead of 2 weeks like last year. Clearwater, FL ... look it up on the map ... Climo's home course, 5 miles from my hotel for a hole week. There are several courses in the area and if you guys drove down I'd hit some of them with you some afternoon. Actually, there's a park like 20 miles south in St. Petersburg called Maximo that is really cool ... palmettos and beach.

Pass on 6pm to Dinky!
/-=\_29151~-^\_
basket_case

Post by basket_case »

Oooh league! Hopefully, I'll be there (if homework doesn't overwhelm).

Was Moundridge fun, Mr. Beisner? Congrats on winning the mystery contest. 8) That 890' hole sounds interesting, but it also sounds like a par 4 or 5 at least. Hutch was good, but windy! The first layout was challenging to say the least.

Castleberrys returing to Pratt? Cool! I challenge Mr. Castleberry to a game of D. Golf. And perhaps a "game of putt" too.

What have I gotten myself into? :shock: :shock:
Cat

Post by Cat »

Now hold on....I never said Joe the Pro and I were coming back to Pratt. I said Dink was back in Pratt. She and her husband are splitting and she felt lead to go back to KS rather than try and make it on her own here in this area.

As far as challenging Mr. C. to a round and/or putt...you can take that up with him whenever we do come back for a VISIT!!!

Love to all!!
basket_case

Post by basket_case »

I knew you meant visit. I just chose my words poorly. :oops:

Regards,

Corbin
Cat

Post by Cat »

Mr. C. says and I say Do look forward to getting stomped by you the next time we are up that way. Give my regards to the folks. Keep up the good work. Want to see you playing and placing in more tournaments next OZ Tour Season!!! You da bomb, Corbin. Take care. Love ya.

Mrs. C.
basket_case

Post by basket_case »

League tonight?
Cat

Re: Pratt - Tuesday Evening Doubles League

Post by Cat »

HEY ALL ! We played dubs last nite at baton rouge cat took 2nd with her partner
man she makes those guys squeel
she even stomps me so get over it!
havin fun down here hope yall are there!
KEEP THE PUTT
JTP
Miles from a course.....minutes from a gater.