Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

DGTV at Shawnee?

Capital City News
Anakha

DGTV at Shawnee?

Post by Anakha »

Two local players saw a DGTV van and some others playing at the Shawnee course around noon yesterday, anybody else catch this?

I wonder, was it just a stop on the way to somewhere else, or maybe a new segment on courses around the country? Hmmm... probably just passing through, it doesn't seem like the right time for the latter.(no foliage)
smitty

Re: DGTV at Shawnee?

Post by smitty »

Anakha wrote:Two local players saw a DGTV van and some others playing at the Shawnee course around noon yesterday, anybody else catch this?

I wonder, was it just a stop on the way to somewhere else, or maybe a new segment on courses around the country? Hmmm... probably just passing through, it doesn't seem like the right time for the latter.(no foliage)

I am sure they were on the way to Arizona. Man if Big Shunga was a perm. course you know they would be back!
Anakha

Re: DGTV at Shawnee?

Post by Anakha »

smitty wrote:

I am sure they were on the way to Arizona. Man if Big Shunga was a perm. course you know they would be back!
Speaking of that, Big Shunga is looking great this year, LSDiscs and Q are hooking it up, so far on the list is,(don't quote me):wink:2 day B tier, after party w/BBQ, nice player packs, stuff from Discraft, Gateway, and Innova (tourney stamps too.) and best of all imo, NEW BASKETS!!! (They had them sitting in storage for the last 4 months, and "forgot" to call Q)