Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Lost in Topeka...

Capital City News
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

Lost at Crestview 9/13 league,

Red Wizard silver Columbia tourny stamp- Q/McCabe ink

Black leather Krypto case- REWARD IF FOUND!- PM me.

9/14 hole 1 Crestview,

Dyed Champ Monster- Don Foster ink
superq

Post by superq »

krypto case? Is that a lightning disc? :shock:
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

superq wrote:krypto case? Is that a lightning disc? :shock:
Well, well, you're just full of spunk today huh?

J

Post by J »

Oct. 13th -

White X Avenger - 172 Hole 18 - lake shawnee. The disc has leo's name in it.... I've been to lazy to wipe it out since I got it off ebay. :shock:

Im sure one of the Nordgren's will find it before anyone else would, but just thought Id mention it if anyone else fishes there.

Also, I picked up a Z Storm with no name in it at the lake. If you know the weight and color, I'll get it back to you.
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

J wrote:Oct. 13th -

Also, I picked up a Z Storm with no name in it at the lake. If you know the weight and color, I'll get it back to you.
peach/orange? 172-175? I think I'm about the only one in topeka that has/uses Z storms. It could be fly-dye too... not sure.
J

Post by J »

Anakha wrote:
J wrote:Oct. 13th -

peach/orange? 172-175? I think I'm about the only one in topeka that has/uses Z storms. It could be fly-dye too... not sure.
Nope, its not yours. Sorry.
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

J wrote:
Nope, its not yours. Sorry.
Yeah, didn't think it was, If I know the disc, I never forget to initial it, I'll ask around at league, but if you don't find it's owner, and you don't want it, give me a PM with details and I'll buy it from you.
J

Post by J »

I was bored, and really wanted my avenger(s) back (and a crush I lost early on this summer), so I threw on some waders and walked out into the water on hole 18. I found 10 more discs, some with, and some without names. I spent about an hour doing it, and never found either of my avengers or my crush. Theres a 2 dollar finder fee (for my time spent-basically, its a refill jake's bag fee :) ), but I have the following:

Leo D - ESP Buzz with Emac's name on it.

Skip "Kanoli" - X Cyclone 2

Jen - Groove Shack stamped Z XS

Luis Tiscarenio - Pro Wraith

Lee Allen - Pro Wraith

Lee Allen - X Storm

Dr Reject - Pro Valk
Last edited by J on Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.
McCabe
Regional Rep

Post by McCabe »

J wrote:Emac - You hitting trees or something? I've got an ESP Buzz with your name on it. :D
If it is Blue with a Silver stamp, it is Leo's disc.....is it a Silver stamp?
MOthrows

Post by MOthrows »

Sounds like you found my old beat in yellow starfire. I was bored one night and took off the stamp. Keep it, or give it away. I was happy to leave that no turning back mother trucker in it's watery grave.

Tyler
J

Post by J »

McCabe wrote:
J wrote:Emac - You hitting trees or something? I've got an ESP Buzz with your name on it. :D
If it is Blue with a Silver stamp, it is Leo's disc.....is it a Silver stamp?
That would be leo's then. =) kinda funny, me looking for a disc with his name, and I pull out one of his discs with someone elses name! :shock:
Last edited by J on Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J

Post by J »

MOthrows wrote:Sounds like you found my old beat in yellow starfire. I was bored one night and took off the stamp. Keep it, or give it away. I was happy to leave that no turning back mother trucker in it's watery grave.

Tyler
Alright, Ill remove that one from the give back list. :D

You really turned that over. It was 50 plus beyond the basket!
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

J wrote: If it is Blue with a Silver stamp, it is Leo's disc.....is it a Silver stamp?

Used it on a upshot when playing 17 to 18, and would like to have it back, only got to throw it 3-4 times. I think I have one of those avengers left I'll trade ya for it.
J

Post by J »

Leo D. wrote:
J wrote: If it is Blue with a Silver stamp, it is Leo's disc.....is it a Silver stamp?

Used it on a upshot when playing 17 to 18, and would like to have it back, only got to throw it 3-4 times. I think I have one of those avengers left I'll trade ya for it.
Sweet Leo. I'll definatly go for that. I only live a little ways from the lake, so let me know the next time you'll be up.
J

Post by J »

I've lost/Misplaced/have no idea what happened to my First Run ESP Surge. Im pretty sure I lost it at Rice Park. It's Black with yellow stamp and is 174 weight. Doesn't have a name in it.