Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

The Adventures of Discman

A place for off topic discussion. Please keep it keep it clean & nice
Friz-Rocker

The Adventures of Discman

Post by Friz-Rocker »

Discman awakens as the sun rises.Realizing that he has no job,he decides to log on to the forum.He says some thing`s that get the usual rise out of the usual people.He logs off and calls the phone numbers on some discs he pulled out of the river.He promises to meet them in 30 minutes at the course,then never shows up.Later he has some drinks and logs back on the forum,and although he`s never helped his club he proceeds to criticize his club.Fifteen minutes later someone busts into Discman`s room and puts him in a headlock.At the hospital,Discman recovers quickly from surgery and is ready to head to the course for a round of bootleg golf.Hookin`up with his friends they play a friendly game of skins that soon becomes unfriendly.Angry, Discman heads home to post on the forum and is quickly deleted.Discman calls some more numbers of discs he`s found,promising to return them,and goes to bed.
When you have to choose between your woman and discgolf,don`t be stupid-choose the discgolf.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Tough life dude! Stay away from the cops. They don't care much for your kind.
Friz-Rocker

Post by Friz-Rocker »

Discman and his friends drive across the state to play a tourney.Halfway into a round,The T.D. refuses to make a call on a disputed CTP and lord of the flies breaks out between the leadercard and the second card.Discman is taken to the hospital.Later that evening,Discman is partying with friends and he sings a song that is offensive to someone.Soon after he is forced to eat his guitar by the offended party.Discman stays up all night getting no sleep.He then blames his poor play on everything except staying up all night and getting no sleep.Discman is invited to play a friendly round of,Swimming Pool Ultimate".Even though Discman`s team is badly beaten,the opposing team attacks Discman leaving him with bruises and all the hide tore off his feet.Thinking he had a fun weekend, he drives home.
When you have to choose between your woman and discgolf,don`t be stupid-choose the discgolf.
$c0oBa

Post by $c0oBa »

DISCMAN RULES!
Brd Man

DISCMAN CONTINUES

Post by Brd Man »

Well last night me and the unknown discman went out to Mulvane. Harvey Barger hit an ace worth 200!!!! Congrats Harvey. Instead of us paying him 5$ he paid everyone in the group 5$. HELL YA!!! Just for being in the group get paid. This is just a one instince that shows hoe much better the winfield league is over ours, and it goes to show how the game of discgolf is more about FUN than politics and actually playing golf. Thats right BOB more fun than politics.
Bird Man
Friz-Rocker

Post by Friz-Rocker »

Tell em`B.R. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

The ACDGC has taken Brad for $.50 at every league event since 1996. Can you believe this?? :shock:
smitty

Re: DISCMAN CONTINUES

Post by smitty »

Brd Man wrote:This is just a one instince that shows hoe much better the winfield league is over ours, and it goes to show how the game of discgolf is more about FUN than politics and actually playing golf.
Ring

Post by Ring »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMFG :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the funniest stuff on here in along time :!:
Evreybody dies but not everybody lives...
$c0oBa

Post by $c0oBa »

Schoen-hopper wrote:The ACDGC has taken Brad for $.50 at every league event since 1996. Can you believe this?? :shock:
He's pissed now huh Mikey. :lol:
Friz-Rocker

Post by Friz-Rocker »

smitty wrote:
Brd Man wrote:This is just a one instince that shows hoe much better the winfield league is over ours, and it goes to show how the game of discgolf is more about FUN than politics and actually playing golf.
Smitty I recognize Shan in the middle,but are you the Billygoat on the right or the left?
smitty

Post by smitty »

Friz-Rocker wrote: Smitty I recognize Shan in the middle,but are you the Billygoat on the right or the left?
I was taking the picture. That is Shan, Cliff, and 2K. :D
Ring

Post by Ring »

Discman use to play discgolf everyday. Then he got a long hour job and coulden't play as much. By some complete F-N miracle he gets a weekened off. Discman decides to register for a PDGA sanctioned event. Having not played a tournament in quit some time he goes for a practice round. Discman can hardly throw 300 ft anymore and decides to play AM2.
Discman explains the situation to the TD Bamba Rico who agrees with Discman. As the tourny dies down Discman finds himself on the leader card 3 strokes out of first :shock: Discman feels bad about taking 4th place and gives his winnings to the first player out of the cash. The whole tournament claps for Discman and he finally feels appreciated. The next day KDGA members bust through his bathroom wall while he is taken a crap!! They scream curse words at him and keep repeating "Your the true Bagger" Discman is beat like Mel Gibson beat the dude who killed his son in "The Patriot" Discman wakes up in the hospital the next day and decides he will never bag again. Especially with KDGA members around. This baggen stuff is gonna get someone killed :?
Evreybody dies but not everybody lives...
Nivek9

Post by Nivek9 »

Ring wrote::shock: Discman feels bad about taking 4th place and gives his winnings to the first player out of the cash.
This is just silly.... If you had finished first by several strokes I can see you feeling bad. But fourth? :? Take the prizes and go home and have a beer or something. Big damn deal. Somebody calls you a bagger, offer 'em a beverage and tell 'em to drink it and shut up.
Eschew Obfuscation
McCabe
Regional Rep

Post by McCabe »

Nivek9 wrote:
Ring wrote::shock: Discman feels bad about taking 4th place and gives his winnings to the first player out of the cash.
This is just silly.... If you had finished first by several strokes I can see you feeling bad. But fourth? :? Take the prizes and go home and have a beer or something. Big damn deal. Somebody calls you a bagger, offer 'em a beverage and tell 'em to drink it and shut up.
agreed! good call Kev!