Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Baskets

Pratt news and info
smitty

Post by smitty »

Leave #4 as a tire basket. I have some unfinished business with that mother jumper.

Smitty
paul

Post by paul »

Flickdaddy

Post by Flickdaddy »

Well if you would like you can come down and help burn it or something.. But as far as leaving it in the ground I would love to see them gone forever or put somewhere else so that I dont have to look at them anymore.
smitty

Post by smitty »

Make a super tight "downunder" type course across the river in Lemon Park. They probably need some activity back there to keep unwanted activty out of there.
Last edited by smitty on Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flickdaddy

Post by Flickdaddy »

I doubt that they would let that happen due to the fact that that is a walking area.. They wont even let you ride bikes on it let alone throw a disc back there on a regular basis. I believe we are going to try and make a setup back there for the ice bowl though.
kennyt

Post by kennyt »

Smitty wrote,

Make a super tight "downunder" type course across the river in Lemon Park. They probably need some activity back there to keep unwanted activty out of there.

Actually, that is exactly what they are planning on doing, there is an area that is not used at all to the west of the walk path. It would even have some good water hazzards too.

kennyt
"Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." -- President George Washington, 1753
smitty

Post by smitty »

That might be kinda cool. It would be a good change of pace. Maybe some of the young guns in Pratt could learn a little control. They can already throw 900 miles, they just don't know were it is going to go all the time.

Smitty
smitty

Post by smitty »

Are the new baskets in the ground yet? If not, what are you waiting for??

Smitty

Post by 62 »

Heard today that Tatro lost it on the parks department dude awhile back when they were getting their new baskets...?? Good luck getting your other nine.
smitty

Post by smitty »

62 wrote:Heard today that Tatro lost it on the parks department dude awhile back when they were getting their new baskets...?? Good luck getting your other nine.
What?
Jon

Post by Jon »

I didn't know Tatro had a temper.. Smitty.. have you ever seen him angry? :wink:
smitty

Post by smitty »

Only twice!

He was going to kick the F out of Kendawg (where has that dude been?) and he nearly choked Kaleb (?) to death once.
Jon

Post by Jon »

lol :lol:
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

smitty wrote:
62 wrote:Heard today that Tatro lost it on the parks department dude awhile back when they were getting their new baskets...?? Good luck getting your other nine.
What?
I cant believe this :?
smitty

Post by smitty »

If the little monkey gets out of line, the bigger monkey knocks the crap out of him.