Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

LEO SLANDERS THE CANOLI

Capital City News
TeamCanoli

LEO SLANDERS THE CANOLI

Post by TeamCanoli »

Aug. 9, 2005 TEUSDAY NIGHT RICE PARK SKINZ LEAGUE

A prominent Master disc golfer on the Topeka disc golf scene mooned a passing group full of Canoli and the Canoli went wild. Apparently Leo was taken aback by this outburst. When a member of the group full of Canoli was putting, Leo barked an angry mocking screed intent on disrupting the player’s putt. The player was a 13-year-old boy out playing disc golf with his older brother. And his putt was disrupted. Leo timed it just right. When the two groups passed again, the Field General of the Canoli, informed Leo TO HIS FACE, that if he didn't like the way things carried on, then he could f*@!ing leave. On the next hole, Leo was given some of his own medicine, when the Field General of the Canoli over celebrated a long putt, coincidentally enough, while Leo was driving. Leo doesn't understand. What the Canoli did we did for fun. What Leo did was not fun.
Apparently 2 days later Leo still retained enough resentment toward the Canoli that he decided to wreak ugly screeds aimed at the 3 pads Team Canoli installed at Crestview Park:
Posted By: Leo D.
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:18 am Post subject:

Yes it would, just don't let the Cannolis put in the tee-pads, otherwise your getting Octagons, Circles, Trapazoids and Rectangles. And not to mention, they will be 4 feet above ground with some stupid saying written in them, like "Go Twedes"
It's to bad Leo got his wires crossed in a public forum where no Canoli has gone before. When Leo and the Undisputed King of Emporia played with 2 members of Team Canoli in the final round of the Sunflower State Games at Crestview, Leo didn't have anything to say TO THE FACES of Team Canoli about the 3 pads installed by Team Canoli half a decade ago.

We just think Leo has lost his damn mind.

POINT OF FACT:
All 3 of the Canoli pads at Crestview are rectangles. None of the pads are "4 feet above ground." It's just harder for one-dimensional golfers to step on a plain created for frivolity, and "with some stupid saying written in them." That "stupid saying" is not "Go Twedes". Who would wear tweed in Kansas?

The saying is Go Swedes! GGGOOO SSWWEEDDEESS!!!

This saying is the Canoli way of paying homage to the now mythic 9 holes at Bethany College, fabled to have been installed by Steady Ed himself. Yea...what ever happened to those pins? Some story rolling around about some Halloween goblins taking those pins away...yea.

There seems to be a good number of one-dimensional disc golfers out there with the pdga rules of human behavior stuffed so far up their bungholes that they forget about The Rest Of Us. And all the while you carry on like we should be paying every attention to you. That is why Team Canoli runs 46 events a year, winter, spring, summer, and fall, all across NE Kansas. TO GET AWAY FROM ONE DIMENTIONAL GOLFERS LIKE YOU. AND WE WILL SAY THIS TO YOUR FACE.

Someone needs to tell Lea...sorry...Leo that if he doesn't like the 3 Canoli pads at Crestview, then he can use the dirt beside them - this the Canoli will allow. But not if Leo plays pdga, then he will just have to use those tee pads "4 feet above ground."

Leo has been playing Tuesday Night Skinz for 3 years and he told us once that he was moving to Florida to be a racecar driver. This is the truth. We're good, but none of us could have thought that up. That might be a good idea, because the longer Leo stays in NE Kansas the greater the possibility Leo has of being contained, trapped, and wandering with the Canoli for at least 18 long, moon laced holes. Yea...lotta tourneys out there.

No hard feelings, Leo. We understand. There are a lot of other golfers out there thinking about the Canoli just like you. That’s why our tournaments could not be sanctioned by the pdga nor would we want them to be. Selah.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn Pro."
- Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
str8

Post by str8 »

I think I know what a "Canoli" is. We sell them where I work. There usually full of sauce, cheese, pepperoni's and other similar toppings. Then we fold them in half and make a pizza pocket. They're really good!! I don't know why anyone wouldn't like Canoli's?

I'm kidding, but seriously if you try not to confrom, you are still conforming to something.

"Do not any longer conform to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind." Romans 12 v 2.

Str8
nastyNate

Post by nastyNate »

Doesn't look like you are talking to Leo's face but bashing him in public. Why dont you take your concerns to him?
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

LMMFAO!!!

Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Whoever calls themself a "field general of canoli" deserves to be in front of a firing squad.

Bring yo punk azz to Hays let me straighten out your head a little you F-N idiot!!!

GODDAMN I HATE CANOLIS!!!!!!!!!
smitty

Post by smitty »

What ever happen to Virgil? He was one cool Canoli. Almost died in a tornado with that dude in Manhattan a few years ago.
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

Yes, the most respectfull one of the bunch. Hes still around. Been a couple of months since I last seen him.
str8

Post by str8 »

So,

Is it the Canoli Disc Golf Association (CDGA)? CDGA vs KDGA!!!! I love it.

BYOT!!!!
Ring

Post by Ring »

I am Canolio, I need TP for my Bunghole :lol:
Evreybody dies but not everybody lives...
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Rice Park eh? How do you make these holes interesting?
TanK

Post by TanK »

I must be lost, what the hell is a canoli? Is that another word for like a treehugger or hippy? WTF?
Do Work, Son!
smitty

Post by smitty »

Maybe another word of Tony Dutell?
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Tony is a chess prodigy!, not a result of inbreeding!

btw... Who is the field general?
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

Schoen-hopper wrote: btw... Who is the field general?
Stonewall Jackson, Gen. Patton, and John Holmes to think of a few. :lol:
TanK

Post by TanK »

smitty wrote:Maybe another word of Tony Dutell?
For the love of god, not the "T" factor?
Do Work, Son!