Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Selling new & used discs out of a pickup?

Capital City News
Anakha

Selling new & used discs out of a pickup?

Post by Anakha »

Does anybody know who was selling discs at the sunflower games and if they're going to be out selling again? several of my buddies have lost their favorite discs over there at shawnee and I heard these guys scuba for them in the cove and off #14, plus i lost my first driver i ever bought(X-Talon,gray,purple foil)and would like to get that one back for sentimental reasons, any info would be appreciated thx.
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

I can't think of the kids name right off the bat. But one of the disc nazi's works at sonic on 37th and topeka blvd. (help me out here Q). He would be the one to contact to see if your disc has turned up.

And if your looking for X talons, I have a truck load of these things!!!
superq

Post by superq »

the main kids name is Lars there number is 785-267-2018. slightly related note the family is now an Innova distributer.
smitty

Post by smitty »

superq wrote: the family is now an Innova distributer.
Sorry
smitty

Post by smitty »

superq wrote: the family is now an Innova distributer.
Sorry to hear that.
superq

Post by superq »

topeka is mostly Innova... there are a few of us that know whats really goin on.
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

superq wrote:topeka is mostly Innova... there are a few of us that know whats really goin on.
I wouldn't consider it Innova country, they just find whatever WE loose and throw that!!!
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

Thanx guys, I'll check them out.
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

And if your looking for X talons, I have a truck load of these things!!![/quote]
Thanx anyway, but I have a z-talon,the x that I lost was just the first driver I bought, and the first driver I broke 400 with :D
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

superq wrote:topeka is mostly Innova... there are a few of us that know whats really goin on.
And yes Discraft is the the real deal the only innova disc I carry is the Rhyno :P
McCabe
Regional Rep

Post by McCabe »

Anakha wrote:And yes Discraft is the the real deal the only innova disc I carry is the Rhyno :P
This guy knows his sheiot!
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

Hey hey! I got my Talon back! thanx again for the info guys I put it back in my bag for good luck, and Finally took the Rhyno out and passed it on...I have been innova free for a month now :twisted: Nothing against innova users but every innova disc i've had has become too unpredictable after just a month of use so... I'd say they are Crap!
J

Post by J »

apparentlly they got a sale right now, 2 for 20 champions, 2 for 16 pros... I just talked to them today.
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

J wrote:apparentlly they got a sale right now, 2 for 20 champions, 2 for 16 pros... I just talked to them today.
I think those are their everyday prices, Can't wait to see the deals they have on Discraft, they're suposed to start selling them shortly, I guess Innova has not been good to them.
nastyNate

Post by nastyNate »

Anakha wrote: I guess Innova has not been good to them.

Surely you are not surprised by that????????