Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

New to Hays, psyched on DG

Hays news and info
darreng

New to Hays, psyched on DG

Post by darreng »

I'm new to town, and looking for folks to throw some discs with. Lunch time quick round, weekend, whatever. I'm not very good, but I'm old and out of shape, so that balances out :roll:

Also, if I'm in town, I'd like to help out with the Hays food drive tourney, if any help is needed. I've never played in a tournament, and I would like to play in this one as well, assuming the format is on the laid-back side.

I also like long walks on the beach, romantic comedies, uh, wrong website. Sorry.

Darren
Swede

Re: New to Hays, psyched on DG

Post by Swede »

I've never met anyone I liked in Hays. Good Luck. Whatever you do, don't even talk to "Ruder." He owes me money.
Throw Millennium.
Swede

Post by Swede »

Sorry, that was just my twisted sense of humor. I'm sure the Flying Bison are going to make you feel right at home. And you've already found your best tool for statewide disc golf networking--the KDGA forum. Sounds like Ice-Bowls are going to be the perfect ice-breaker (groan) for a tourney newbie. Look forward to seeing you at some events and welcome to the Fam-Damnily.
Throw Millennium.
Ruder

Post by Ruder »

b dale wrote:I've never met anyone I liked in Hays. Good Luck. Whatever you do, don't even talk to "Ruder." He owes me money.
I never much cared for you either. Do I owe you money though?

Darren, League on Sundays at 1:00 5$ random draw doubles. Come out.
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
Swede

Post by Swede »

Dang, I wish. :P
Throw Millennium.