Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Just stopping in to say hi!!

Hays news and info
-overstable-

Just stopping in to say hi!!

Post by -overstable- »

Some of you may remember me, some will not. I do remember the great times we had while I was in Hays. Frontier park is great but now that I have moved once again, I have found a new home. http://www.rcfdiscgolf.com/CourseDetail.asp?CourseID=1

I have only played it once with my son, Matt, but will be playing as often as I can now that we have tried it. It is only about 4 miles from my house so it isn't too far. Just like in Hays, there's a bunch of nice guys, and gals, that play often and don't mind a couple of tag-alongs. Did manage to get a 4 under par playing for the first time.

I hope you all are doing well and plan to see some of you when I'm in Hays next year for vacation. My older son still lives there and is the Night Assistant Manager at Arby's. His name is Mike so if you drop in Arby's and see him, tell him dad says hi!!

Talk to you all soon....on here of course. :wink:
You don't quit playing games because you get old.

You get old because you quit playing games.
Ruder

Post by Ruder »

What is your name again? I forget.
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
str8

Post by str8 »

What's up Terry? Good to hear from you. Let us know when you're coming through.

Str8
-overstable-

Post by -overstable- »

I don't know exactly when I am coming out but I get vacation at the beginning of summer, lol. I am now an Assistant Manager of a Sonic Restaraunt and am in training to become a General Manager soon. This course is amazing here. Most of the holes are shorter than Frontier but a hella lot harder. I'll take my camera with me next time and try to get some photos of some of them. There are a lot of "in the woods" shots that you guys would have fun with. I will be keeping in touch.

-overstable-

Re: Just stopping in to say hi!!

Post by -overstable- »

Anybody still around Hays that might remember me? The name is Terry and I was part of the Advanced Technology Student Organization. Our group helped in a Frontier Open and had the scores uploaded before the closing ceremony. That should help you recall who I am.

pironix

Post by pironix »

Not in Hays anymore, but hey Terry! Was in ATSO at the same time you were... Jason Adkins here!
-overstable-

Post by -overstable- »

Hiya Jason!! I do remember you. I hope all is well on your end. I am undergoing some pretty major health issues but handling them one day at a time. They have kept me off the courses but looking to change that soon.

Hey, what's the deal with the sushi joint in Hays? Have you heard of it or been there? Sake2MeSushi rolls is the name and it is across from Toby Jugs, I think.

pironix

Post by pironix »

I didn't have a chance to make it to the sushi joint while I was in town last time, but heard lots of positive things about it from the locals...
-overstable-

Post by -overstable- »

Any of those locals on here?