Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Thursday Night League

Salina News and info.
MOthrows

Post by MOthrows »

The fat kid always gets picked last. I saw it time and time again in school and now that the shoes on the other foot, I'm scared. Actually, I think that Thomas park should take priority over getting another league day started. We've got a ton of work to do out there and it's not going to get any cooler, or less buggy.
Austin

Post by Austin »

I was never picked last in P.E. Instead, I was sent to the office a lot for being too "aggressive" and for hurting the other children. I always felt that no matter how frail or uncoordinated you were, if you are going to stand under the basket wide open you should be ready to catch the basketball with something other than your face.

Back to the lecture at hand. The main problem with skins is odd numbers. We would not be able to divide up if the number of players is a prime number ( 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31 etc.) I vote for straight up singles. If you (DGSH) get tired of Randy or me taking your money you should work on your game a little more.