Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Secret Project

Salina News and info.
nastyNate

Re: Secret Project

Post by nastyNate »

Salina guys.....a heads up. i will bring it up before league tomorrow. Webster is finished with the camp season and Bill is eager to get the back nine installed. baskets are on order. we need to get the fairways cleared. if we can get 2 chainsaws and 3 or 4 brush clearers we can probably knock it out in an evening or two. Bill was talking about using the brush hog on a lot of it....not sure how much he will be able to do with all the rain. maybe Wed or Fri we can get 6 or more sets of hands and get the course prepped. then we can get the baskets in and play it to see what we like and what needs changed.
nastyNate

Post by nastyNate »

should be some good drying weather the next few days. Lets plan on Wed after work. I will try to be there by 530 at the latest. i would recommend wearing jeans and gloves. 6-8 people and we can get some great progress made.
nastyNate

Post by nastyNate »

repeat. 530 wednesday. would be great to get a couple more sets of hands out there. couple hours of work and the back will be playable!
nastyNate

Post by nastyNate »

one more time. i will be there around 5. if anyone wants to join. mostly pole saw work. once the brush piles are burned off we can throw lines and see how it plays. then get baskets assembled and ready to install.
nastyNate

Post by nastyNate »

Any one want to join i will be assembling baskets after league tomorrow. Six or eight of us can knock it out in 30 minutes or so. Will make an announcement at league also.
nastyNate

Post by nastyNate »

so the baskets Innova sent were portables........
Swede

Post by Swede »

Dibs! ? :|
Throw Millennium.
nastyNate

Post by nastyNate »

i hope they exchange them. Bill was supposed to talk to Innova on Wednesday and get it straightened out. I have not had contact back yet.