Sunday League Results

Salina News and info.
Austin
Posts: 999
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:07 pm
Location: SkS

Postby Austin » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:51 am

7-15-07
North Side

$23- Chris J. & Wayne Sr. -14
$10- Andy L. & Wayne Jr. -9


11 People

Ace fund went to $241.

Billy C. hit an ace on hole 6 short to short for $121. Current ace fund goes to $120.

disc golf superhero
Posts: 760
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:12 pm
Location: Salina
Contact:

Postby disc golf superhero » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:36 am

Austin wrote:Billy C. hit an ace on hole 6 short to short for $121. Current ace fund goes to $120.


FREE BEER!
Image

User avatar
MOthrows
Posts: 1300
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:13 pm
Location: Yes it's important

Postby MOthrows » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:18 pm

Man, I'm outta town one weekend.....

User avatar
MOthrows
Posts: 1300
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:13 pm
Location: Yes it's important

Postby MOthrows » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:29 am

disc golf superhero wrote:
Austin wrote:Billy C. hit an ace on hole 6 short to short for $121. Current ace fund goes to $120.


FREE BEER!

This weekend?

Austin
Posts: 999
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:07 pm
Location: SkS

Postby Austin » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:01 am

MOthrows wrote:
disc golf superhero wrote:
Austin wrote:Billy C. hit an ace on hole 6 short to short for $121. Current ace fund goes to $120.


FREE BEER!

This weekend?


For Billys sake there better be!!!

User avatar
MOthrows
Posts: 1300
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:13 pm
Location: Yes it's important

Postby MOthrows » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:44 am

Austin wrote:
MOthrows wrote:
disc golf superhero wrote:
Austin wrote:Billy C. hit an ace on hole 6 short to short for $121. Current ace fund goes to $120.


FREE BEER!

This weekend?


For Billys sake there better be!!!

No beer :cry: :cry:

Austin
Posts: 999
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:07 pm
Location: SkS

Postby Austin » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:56 am

7-29-07
South Side

$18- Tyler S. & Austin S. -9 (Won playoff)
$9- Rich H. & Brandon M. -9
Andy L. (cali) -7

9 people

Ace fund goes to $129 before the split.

User avatar
MOthrows
Posts: 1300
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:13 pm
Location: Yes it's important

Postby MOthrows » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:33 am

You neglected to mention the sweet putt I made to win us the playoff. Someday they'll sing songs about that putt....well maybe I'll just hum a little while I mow the yard :)

Austin
Posts: 999
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:07 pm
Location: SkS

Postby Austin » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:14 pm

MOthrows wrote:You neglected to mention the sweet putt I made to win us the playoff.


Yeah that was a sweet drive I threw in the playoff.

I will give you credit for all of the putts and most of the drives that led to our win. I am done playing in the rain.

Mace Man
Posts: 1368
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:10 pm
Location: Salina

Postby Mace Man » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:26 pm

Austin wrote:I am done playing in the rain.
:lol: :roll: :lol:

User avatar
MOthrows
Posts: 1300
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:13 pm
Location: Yes it's important

Postby MOthrows » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:25 pm

Mace Man wrote:
Austin wrote:I am done playing in the rain.
:lol: :roll: :lol:

We're going to have to start calling you sugar, cause apparently you melt in the rain. :D

disc golf superhero
Posts: 760
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:12 pm
Location: Salina
Contact:

Postby disc golf superhero » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:24 am

Austin wrote:I am done playing in the rain.

Except for last night.
Image

User avatar
MOthrows
Posts: 1300
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:13 pm
Location: Yes it's important

Postby MOthrows » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:45 am

disc golf superhero wrote:
Austin wrote:I am done playing in the rain.

Except for last night.

I wish he would have stuck to that. We'd have won it then. How did we not birdie #1 short and #5 short? :roll:

disc golf superhero
Posts: 760
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:12 pm
Location: Salina
Contact:

Postby disc golf superhero » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:01 am

MOthrows wrote:How did we not birdie #1 short and #5 short? :roll:

We missed #5 short? Man we suck! #1 short is definitely hard to believe. Guess it just wasn't in the cards.
Image

Austin
Posts: 999
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:07 pm
Location: SkS

Postby Austin » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:51 pm

8-5-07
North Side

$21- Tom O. & Chris J. -14
Austin S. & Levi L. -5
Chris A. & John W. -4
Wayne Sr. (cali) -3

Ace fund goes to $136 before the split.


Return to “Central Kansas Disc Golf Club”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests