Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

PDGA Leagues

What's happenin' in Wichita
BMFNT

Re: PDGA Leagues

Post by BMFNT »

Hey Iq!

I noticed that the Oak Park league results showed up in my PDGA ratings update. I assume you did the same with the results for Derby and Herman.

I know that tonight starts a whole new league but I just wanted to check. I only had one rated round at Oak that was so-so, but I have a few nice rounds out at Derby and Herman. It will be fun to see how they affect my rating.
BT - ACDGC Communications Director
iqbal

Post by iqbal »

Hey BT, Herman was picked up in the last ratings update. Oak and Derby will be on the next.
BMFNT

Post by BMFNT »

Thanks Iq!!
BT - ACDGC Communications Director
iqbal

Post by iqbal »

Here's Derby from last week. Herman Hill is tonight, 6pm.

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=15892
iqbal

Post by iqbal »

Sticky League is at Derby tonight. We'll be playing the tournament configuration again. Hole 9 is split into 2 holes, and 14 and 15 are combined into one hole. Bunkers are in effect, and all over the place, so you better practice your upside down shots.
iqbal

Post by iqbal »

Herman Hill league is being moved to Wednesday nights at Derby. Results from last week are up.
mehunt

Post by mehunt »

Does that mean you're not having a Monday night league any more?
iqbal

Post by iqbal »

Yes, no more monday night league. Friday night league is now $20 random doubles. $20 per person, big payouts.
Swede

Post by Swede »

iqbal wrote:Yes, no more monday night league. Friday night league is now $20 random doubles. $20 per person, big payouts.
$20 random doubles??? That seems optimistic. Will there be divisions?
Throw Millennium.
iqbal

Post by iqbal »

It's been fine tuned to BYOP $20 per team. Pro and am divisions offered. That's Bring Your Own Partner doubles, Oak Park, Friday nights at 6pm. $20 a Team.
iqbal

Post by iqbal »

Derby is full of mud so this week we'll be playing Riggs park on Wednesday instead, located in Haysville. Be a part of the first rated round ever at Riggs. See ya!

Directions: I-35 to exit 39. Follow S. Mead Dr. to a left on E 71st St S. Continue for 1.8 miles to a right on N Hungerford Ave. In .2 miles park will be on your right.
iqbal

Post by iqbal »

Ace fund is over $500. Any ace holes at Riggs? We'll see.

Post by 2 »

There is a couple of ace holes but I bet there's a couple of holes in the creek as well lol I'll be there :)

Post by 2 »

Lost a nuke os on hole 5 in the creek, found it-payed 2 bucks for a kid to jump in and get it and then lost it coming back around in the same spot... that time no luck.
iqbal

Post by iqbal »

Lots of turtles out there. And by turtles I mean adolescents that will jump into any body of water and look for your disc. Not to be confused with the more sophisticated coyotes, who are much older and use equipment like waders and home-made retrievers. Coyotes normally charge a fee.