Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Another Stolen Bag

What's happenin' in Wichita
Peng

Another Stolen Bag

Post by Peng »

Someone stole my bag out of my car near Kellog and Hillside. Blue Innova tourny bag filled to the brim with discs. They all have W. Scott and my number on the bottom. I discovered it was gone on my way to work and had to choke back the tears for the first half of my shift. I feel like someone shot my dog.

Where do you think someone who may not know much about the sport would try to sell it?

So hey if you see someone trying to sell a bag matching this description buy it and I'll buy it from you. My number is 3166411569
disclizard

Re: Another Stolen Bag

Post by disclizard »

where at near kelloge and hill side? was it at the new QT or at your place. Only reason i ask is I live in that area and was wondering if my neighborhood is getting less safe because of the QT opening so close to home? Should I never leave my bag in my car at home now?
Chain smoker
DUH

Post by DUH »

Crime is on the rise with the bad economy- lots of cars getting broken into, no matter the neighborhood. The best advice is to keep your valuables in the trunk.

Keep your eye on Craigslist, lots of discs posted on there. Sorry to hear about this. People really suck sometimes :(
rca300

Post by rca300 »

keep checking craigslist. and i know that play it agan sports buys discs so that may be a place they would try to sell it
Peng

Post by Peng »

it was at my house in the middle of the night. I'm north of kellog. I would be way less pissed if they had taken my stereo. They aren't gonna get anywhere near the full worth of that bag if they sell it.
dragonessk

Post by dragonessk »

I had my bag stolen from my car in my driveway in the middle of the night. it is super shitty! I feel your pain. I did file a police report and contacted Play it Again sports and the disc golf store next to the Perk in Riverside. definitely keep an eye on craigslist. I hope you have better luck than I did; I haven't seen anything from my bag pop up yet.
Peng

Post by Peng »

Got my bag and about half of the discs back! Fellow golfer bought it off craig's list and offered to sell me a bag with straps for 50. Thought it was a sound deal and a few text messages later we figured out that it was my stolen bag!Gave him what he payed for it and he gave me the seller's info. Some girl on the southwest side sold it for a friend. Nothing can be done but it's awesome to have it back!