Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

WSU object course

What's happenin' in Wichita
Peng

Re: WSU object course

Post by Peng »

Well that is just awesome. Thank you so much iqbal! This will make my dad really happy and i have a few friends who will love it too.
Sandman wrote:
flyzguy wrote:
Sandman wrote:He has to put his meth pipe down :shock:
I'm really tired of the white trash disc golf vibe people put out around here. I want it to be a "real" sport. People don't joke about doing meth on real sports forums. Save this crap for the course. Since no one can manage to keep a wichita disc golf website running, this is where people come to get information: a lot of new players/families, etc... We want to be attracting new people.
W wrote:\_______________________________________________________________________________

That's how long the line you snorted is
Im really tired of Renee Stevens' face all over the Spangles commercials but do you see me crying about it? :shock:
Seriously though, this kind of humor is worthless. Don't bother posting if you wanna talk about crap like meth.
W

Post by W »

On the one hand, you're right...worthless humor in the wrong place. But on the other hand...BITE IT! I did you a favor.
No....where've you been?
discscout

Post by discscout »

Sure would like to find out more info about this. I just received one of these as a gift and plan to frame it. Not only is it a piece of early history; it is a true piece of art. When did this get published? By whom? Any other info about it?