Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Playing this afternoon at HH

What's happenin' in Wichita
Ron

Playing this afternoon at HH

Post by Ron »

All, I'll be playing HH this afternoon at about 4:00 pm. anyone interested in joining me?
Ron Richert
jtkustomizer

Re: Playing this afternoon at HH

Post by jtkustomizer »

Ron wrote:All, I'll be playing HH this afternoon at about 4:00 pm. anyone interested in joining me?

Your Crazy :twisted: :twisted: Why dont you go and get some lights and play moonlight doubles? Sportsmans Warehouse should have lights by now or you can buy them from Ranmatt at Oak tonight.
Ron

Post by Ron »

I shoot pool league at 7:00 or I would love to go out there. Keep me up on when you are going to shoot. I'll still be out there at HH around 4:00.
Ron Richert
jtkustomizer

Post by jtkustomizer »

You are still crazy :lol: I guess I got the disc bug when I started playing. PM me your # so if I can make it out I will give you a call but I doubt I will make it tonight since I would have to go home and pick up my discs.

Lets plan on thursday for sure and If you would like to go play a new course wellington is allways a great time on friday nights.(only if there isnt a thunder hockey game though)
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

I played HH yesterday in that 30mph wind from the long tees. Would have shot even except for holes 6, 7, and 18. Won't tell you what I got on those 3.
Ron

Post by Ron »

I'll be at HH again on wednesday and Thursday around 4:30pm.
Ron Richert
ranmatt

Post by ranmatt »

Ron
Most players can't be at the course that early on weekday. You would meet more players and feel more welcome if you played when the courses when and where players tend to congregrate, like during league.
Ron

Post by Ron »

I have my son every other weekend and with the transportation it's hard to be there. Actually I also have to work one weekend a month as well (military) so that only leaves me one true free weekend. I'll make something happen though.
Ron Richert
Ron

Post by Ron »

I think I'm going to play with the winfield guys in mulvane tonight.
Ron Richert
jtkustomizer

Post by jtkustomizer »

I cant decide wether I am going down there to play or if I am going to go play the racquetball challenge court with my dad. I am prepared for both but can only do one or the other. Its really a tough decision for me right now and I probly wont decide till I get off work.
Ron

Post by Ron »

Today will be the last good weather day for a few. Snow this eve and tomorrow.
Ron Richert
Ron

Post by Ron »

I think I'll play HH in the light at 4ish and then Mulvane at 6:15.
Ron Richert
Ron

Post by Ron »

Once again, I'll be playing this afternoon prior to the hockey game. I think I'll play the HH course, but I'm open to suggestions. :lol:
Ron Richert
jtkustomizer

Post by jtkustomizer »

Ron wrote:Once again, I'll be playing this afternoon prior to the hockey game. I think I'll play the HH course, but I'm open to suggestions. :lol:

You could come play the challenge court at 5 @ the north YMCA thats where I will be until its time(6:30/18.50your time) to go to the Hockey game
Life's Circumstances will make you either Bitter or Better...
...Its your Choice
The only way out is through!!!!!
Ron

Post by Ron »

I'm not a member up there and I don't think my DG game will improve much from playing racquetball. If I'm going to get good at DG I need to take the opportunity to practice, practice, Practice. I appreciate the invite and I'm sure I'll take you up on it sometime.
Ron Richert