Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

CARMA

What's going on in the Walnut Valley!
zollmanator

CARMA

Post by zollmanator »

Nothing worse than having players in your area finding your disc and knowing dam good and well who they belong to cause your name is on them. Then giving them away to some other players more than 100 miles away instaed of returning them to thier rightful owner. One of them was a trophy disc and probably should have been returned. These guys think that they are some kind of icon to the sport, I say crap. Any young player I speak to wants nothing to do with them cause of thier actions. I hope I find one of thier disc on a course with water and when they want it back Im gonna chuck it to the center of the water. What a couple of dicks. Retire from the sport so Winfield disc golf can grow, cause you are holding it back with all of your crap antics that you have pulled throughout the years I have played. PRICKS!
Never, under any circunstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxitive the same night.
smitty

Re: CARMA

Post by smitty »

Oh boy....

They aren't holding Winfield back just get past them and do what you want.

Some things never change.
zollmanator

Re: CARMA

Post by zollmanator »

I just wanna pick up there golf bag and throw it in the cumbernauld pond. Lol
Never, under any circunstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxitive the same night.