New to Winfield

What's going on in the Walnut Valley!
Biggstone78

New to Winfield

Postby Biggstone78 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:47 am

Hello anyone, I moved to Winfield last June and have just recently really gotten into disc golf. I really don't know many people and just wanted to say hi. I play Cherry St. with my two boys when every we get a chance. any how hi and have a great day folks! Hope to see you out!
Diplomacy is the art of being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip

Boebo

Re: New to Winfield

Postby Boebo » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Welcome to the " Valley "
Here in Winfield our club is known as the WALNUT VALLEY DISC GOLF ASSOCIATION. We gather every Wednessay evening @ 6:00 for random "flip" doubles. Tee time is 6:15. The cost is five bucks and we play at various locations around the winfield area. If your not up to the competitive side of it, show up and throw along with us, and see what it's all about!
"YOU CAN'T SELL SHORT
YOU CAN'T TEACH TALL
& YOU CAN'T BUY COOL"

Boebo

Postby Boebo » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:49 pm

This week we are playing the temporary course located on the north side of 9th street....straight north of the fairgrounds.
"YOU CAN'T SELL SHORT
YOU CAN'T TEACH TALL
& YOU CAN'T BUY COOL"

Biggstone78

Postby Biggstone78 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Thanks for the reply! I might stop in some time to say hello, I'm usually busy on Wednesday evenings. Thanks for the Info I really appreciate it! :mrgreen:
Diplomacy is the art of being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip

mrsenortyler

Postby mrsenortyler » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:54 am

Yes, welcome to The Valley. Sometimes, we do small weekend leagues and stuff too, although mostly in the winter. Sometimes the forum gets a bit slow with information, but the important things are always posted about on here somewhere.

Also, there is a Disc Golf course at Pecan grove, but you won't be able to navigate it without a guide.

Return to “WVDGA Winfield”