League Schedule?

Moderator: Darren B

smitty

League Schedule?

Postby smitty » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:43 pm

What day and where do you clowns play?

I wouldn't mind coming and taking some of your cash! :D

Wednesdays are bad for us Newtonians. We have a set casual round on Wednesday afternoons. If you guys played on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Thursdays. I am sure I could talk some of the guys into making the trek. What kind of rotation do you do? Are you going to start including the new McPherson course on the schedule? I could see playing in both McPherson and Hutch, as much as I like Little River is just a touch outside of easy driving distance.

Let me know what is up. Or what we can do to get something organized. I could see some of the Salina Crew possibly hitting it up in McPherson if it was on a set day.

Any thoughts or interest?

Smitty

scarpfish

Re: League Schedule?

Postby scarpfish » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:10 pm

LRDGC leagues are currently Sundays at 10:00 AM and Wednesdays at 5:30 PM. Those times should stay firm until daylight starts disappearing again.

All Sunday rounds are in Little River. All Wednesday rounds except third Wednesdays are in Hutch. Third Wednesdays are in Buhler. Once Wall Park goes in in Mac, I don't know if or how that's going to get worked into the rotation. We might do it occasionally with one of the existing leagues. We might start a new league altogether if we can get numbers in Mac.

There is also talk of another Hutch club, with some LRDGC members involved, starting up on Mondays soon.

I really would like to get a survey of area players (and by area, I mean pretty much anything within an hour of Hutch) to get a glimpse of people's schedules and see when they have free time to play. Not just for leagues, but for personal get togethers or road trips. That might help folks find new playing buddies, arrange carpooling, and hopefully encourage tournament attendance.

Newt

SCFC

Postby Newt » Sun May 04, 2014 4:39 pm

Starting Monday May 5th, starting date for Salt City Flight Club , we'll have a spot on the forum here coming up that'll be updated accordingly. We'll initially be implementing a rotating schedule to keep dates open for folks and see how that works. Tags are in, and look awesome! Bring ten bones for tag/entry fee and five dollars to play. Five gets you into the ace fund. We've a face book Page as well, that has more info, just look up Salt City Flight Club. There are quite a few great people involved with cool ideas to keep things interesting, we've already got a few things on the burners cooking that are going to be awesome.

Monday May 5th, 5:30 (Startin to get HOT out, bring your Hydration)
Tuesday May 13th, 5:30
Friday May 23 (GLOW ROUND) Meet @ 8:30 to get your gear ready, lights will be for sale. tee off @ nine or before (firm)
Thrursday May 29, 5:30

June Schedule will be posted shortly
SCFC

Darren B

Re: League Schedule?

Postby Darren B » Sun May 18, 2014 4:58 pm

New Schedule
Starting next month (June) the first sunday of the month league will go down at Wall park McPherson,10 am as usual. Also the Buhler Wednesday will move to the first Wednesday of the month, 5:30 as usual. the third Wednesdays league will now be sponsored by the Salt City Flight Club and will take place at Carry Park at the usual time 5:30. I Hope these changes don't inconvience anyones schedule but summer softball is going to take up a lot of my time. see you out there
thanks Darren B. (L.R.D.G.C.)
Darren B. - LRDGC

Return to “Little River”