Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Hoodies

Newt

Re: Hoodies

Post by Newt »

I have parent teacher conferences tomorrow! I'll swing by the course before you cats start.
SCFC
scarpfish

Post by scarpfish »

Three more hoodies reserved today. All 2XL's are gone. Met three LRDGC'ers down at Carey and got a phone call from another one (just in time too).

Missing green pieces are inbound and should be here by next Wednesday league. The L one is still up for grabs.

With 17 of the 24 pieces either sold or reserved in just 24 hours, and with interest from folks now seeing the finished product wanting one (or multiples), I think we're going to have to do a second order. Due to some bad math on my part (I forgot to add applicable sales tax on the first batch, so I'm eating about 50 cents a hoodie), and with the anticipation that there will be a high proportion of 2XL or larger pieces in the next one, the pre-order price for the second batch will be $22.

So I'm going to start the list for one. Add your name to it if you're interested.

RED INK DESIGN
Brian Reeves - Black - 2XL
Jeff Updegrove - Forest Green - 2XL

BLACK INK DESIGN

NO PREFERENCE
Stan Hoschouer - no preference - 2XL
Last edited by scarpfish on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
scarpfish

Post by scarpfish »

Updated piece count on the original batch along with who has reserved them.

RED INK DESIGN (12 pieces) see design here
1. Black - L Matt Newton $ PAID $
2. Black - L Kyle $ PAID $
3. Black - L
4. Black - XL Darren Bottom $ PAID $
5. Black - XL Zach Dobbins
6. Black - XL
7. Black - 2XL Mike Chisholm $ PAID $
8. Black - 2XL Quinten Street $ PAID $
9. Black - 2XL Todd Potter
10. Black - S Layne $ PAID $
11. Forest Green - L Scott Carpenter $ PAID $
12. Forest Green - XL Tom Vierthaler $ PAID $

BLACK INK DESIGN (13 pieces) see design here
1. Red - L Casey $ PAID $
2. Red - L Zack Keasling $ PAID $
3. Red - L
4. Red - XL Darren Bottom $ PAID $
5. Red - XL
6. Red - XL
7. Red - 2XL Dale Bare $ PAID $
8. Red - 2XL Todd Potter
9. Blue - L Scott Carpenter $ PAID $
10. Blue - XL Travis Schnelle
11. Green - L
12. Green - XL Alex Freeland $ PAID $
13. Green - XL
Last edited by scarpfish on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
scarpfish

Post by scarpfish »

Green black ink hoodies are in. They apparently sent us a bonus piece so there's another XL in green available now.

People I have pieces bagged away for...

Travis Schnelle
Zach Dobbins
Todd Potter (2 pieces)
Last edited by scarpfish on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Newt

Post by Newt »

I'll be out Wednesday, rain or shine good sir.
SCFC
jcarroll

Post by jcarroll »

You all are going to look spiffy in those matching hoodies! I just wanted to put in my own plug if you're looking for more apparel to look great in out while you're on the course (unless you're a KU fan :P) The K-State disc golf team has earned a bid for the 2014 National Collegiate Disc Golf Championships held in April. In order to finance the tournament expenses, the club has arranged to order fundraiser t-shirts. You may reserve a t-shirt now by making a contribution of $15. T-shirts will only be guaranteed to those who reserve a shirt prior to placing the order. Thanks!

Here is the sample design: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0dgJ- ... sp=sharing
scarpfish

Post by scarpfish »

Tracking notice says batch #2 of the hoodies will supposedly arrive sometime on Thursday. All of them are red ink style. Half of them are black. There is also blue, navy, forest green and dark heather (kind of a dirty charcoal color) available. There are eight 2XL's in this batch, so those of you who missed out the first time have another shot (although two of them are already spoken for). If you're a Hutch area player and you'd like yours ASAP, let me know at Wednesday league. Price is $22.

Otherwise they will be available at Sunday league in Little River, just in time for 75 degree weather. :D

I will probably then hand most of the existing hoodie stock over to Darren then so he can sell some to the locals.
scarpfish

Post by scarpfish »

They are here.

I have 2XL's bagged away for Jeff, Mike and Stan, all of whom are going to Herington Saturday. Can anyone going there from here pick them up and deliver them?