New years eve last chance ace hunt

Moderator: Darren B

scarpfish

New years eve last chance ace hunt

Postby scarpfish » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:59 am

Just wanted to extend an invitation to any interested party who has New Years Eve (the daytime portion :D ) off and wanted to get a few more holes in before we say goodbye to 2013. I have for the last five calendar years, hit one ace per year. Twice, it came down to the last week. However 2013 hasn't delivered me one yet, and between the work schedule, the holiday headaches, and the recent crappy weather, there hasn't been much time to play. So unless I get lucky Tuesday, it looks like my streak may be coming to an end.

I will probably throw one round down at Carey around noon-1:00ish, and then head up to Buhler to spend the rest of the daylight (and maybe a little of the nightlight) before calling it a year, ace or not. If you see me at either course, feel free to get together for a few holes. Maybe we could get a tag round going.

Darren B

Re: New years eve last chance ace hunt

Postby Darren B » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:55 am

sounds like a plan, as long as nothing at work calls me away i will see you there
Darren B. - LRDGC

Newt

Postby Newt » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:13 pm

To Buhler? I'm goin to try and make it.
SCFC

Darren B

Postby Darren B » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:54 pm

Buhler dident give one up at least while i was there :(
Darren B. - LRDGC

scarpfish

Postby scarpfish » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:23 am

Darren B wrote:Buhler dident give one up at least while i was there :(

I threw four more rounds after you guys left. It didn't get much better. Did have a nice run on 6 on the second to last round, but it hyzered out a little soon. That's about as close as I got.

Oh well, all good things must come to an end. Maybe I'll hit two this year to make up for it.

Return to “Little River”