LRDGC SUMMER 2013

Moderator: Darren B

Darren B

LRDGC SUMMER 2013

Postby Darren B » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:00 am

Summer is close, I think so anyway. I would like to add some courses in to our scedule for instance Buhler,McPherson and Ellsworth. Buhler is close enough to Hutch i think we could sub it into the wednesday scedule, ellsworth would have to be worked in on sundays maybe with a ride share from LR thing so everyone dident have to drive so far, McPherson if things go well with the posibilities of a new course could slip in on either day or one all by its self .Also summer T-Times are just around the corner that means 10:30 Sunday mornings A great way to start the day. Anybody got any thoughts post them here or bring them up at league this is a club that means everybodys input is important
See you on the course
Darren B. - LRDGC

schnelle

Re: LRDGC SUMMER 2013

Postby schnelle » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:43 am

I'm down with an earlier start on Sundays.

Also, any new updates to the McPherson addition?

Darren B

Postby Darren B » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:49 pm

schnelle wrote:I'm down with an earlier start on Sundays.

talked to Paul today course is still in the works, he says a couple of people have heard and contacted him about it. the buzz is good, we should hear back in around a month. I cant wait !!!
Darren B. - LRDGC

ChainedEvil

Postby ChainedEvil » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:12 pm

Darren B wrote:
schnelle wrote:I'm down with an earlier start on Sundays.

talked to Paul today course is still in the works, he says a couple of people have heard and contacted him about it. the buzz is good, we should hear back in around a month. I cant wait !!!

Any news on this new course in McPherson? Any idea where it will be? Just curious. Trying to play all the courses in the state of Kansas and was trying to get that accomplished this year if possible.

schnelle

Postby schnelle » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:56 pm

No updates city still waiting on funds.

Course will be at Wall Park south of the nine hole course that is there.

Good luck with your adventure

scarpfish

Postby scarpfish » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:51 am

Little idea that I wanted to run by everybody. Champion tags. These would be our equivalent of championship belts. The winner in each division at each course would take this tag along with their low number and defend it the following week (or whenever they show up). We could then perhaps make ones for doubles or match play or Buhler. You would have to be an existing tag holder to win these.

Return to “Little River”