Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

LRDGC WEDNESDAY LEAGUE

schnelle

Re: LRDGC WEDNESDAY LEAGUE

Post by schnelle »

Is it Wednesday yet?
Darren B

Post by Darren B »

It is if your in Little River, Oh ya Todd says thanks
Darren B. - LRDGC
schnelle

Post by schnelle »

I'll be there tomorrow. What's weekend plans for LR?
Darren B

Post by Darren B »

for those of you that dont have Easter plans the LRDGC league round will go down at the usual hour (1:30pm) at Konen Creek. for you who do have easter plans and want to get in a round at the creek i understand there will be a gathering on friday night at 5pm, if there are 5 or more members we will make it a league round with the usual LRDGC bonuses in play, if not a round just for fun see you there.
Darren B. - LRDGC
scarpfish

Post by scarpfish »

League Results 3/27. Beautiful 60+ degree day.

Pro
Darren 45 $$
Tom 54
Dale 56

Am
Matt 52* $$$
Ian 52 $$
Brady 53* $
Travis 53
Kyle 56
Jeff U. 57
Jeff 57
Todd 58
Scott 59
Mike 62
* won CTP playoffs for 1st and 3rd respectively
Darren B

Post by Darren B »

looks like we got some open challengers
Darren B. - LRDGC
Zach_Keys

Post by Zach_Keys »

Looking forward to coming out sunday! got 3 other peeps coming with me
YOUR AD HERE!!!!
Darren B

Post by Darren B »

Good Friday results
Todd, Jeff, Travis - 53
Darren, Jeff, Calli - 46
Great weather for disc golf, and grilling,
Ace Fund goes to 405$
Darren B. - LRDGC
scarpfish

Post by scarpfish »

4/3 League results. 9 in attendance on a cold dreary afternoon, but we were all witness to the ace pot getting popped.

Pro
Darren 50 $$
Tom 51
Dale 57

Am
Jeff 56* $$
Travis 56 $$
Brady 59
Jaron 59 ($-ACE-$ on Hole 11 for $209)
Scott 66
Mike 68

* won an extra $2 in playoff

Remember we only pay out 50% of the pot (25% for non tag holders), so still plenty of ace money out there. Come on out to league on Wednesdays at 5 PM.
Darren B

Post by Darren B »

the proof is in the picture nice shot jaron 209$ LRDGC ACE
Ace fund goes to $104.50
Darren B. - LRDGC
scarpfish

Post by scarpfish »

Mike was suggesting to me after league tonight that we try doing an alternate layout for league to change things up a bit and I think its a splendid idea. Here's one proposal that I came up with just diddling around on the computer. It is somewhat akin to the backwards layout that they used during the sanctioned tournament we had here in 2004. Note, I haven't walked this yet, so tee locations are just shooting in the dark here, and likely are subject to change. And I know I'm taking serious liberty with the shorter tee location on #15, but who wouldn't want to try out a tee that shakes and quakes as you do your pull through.

Not saying that were going to do it next Wednesday, and with crowds of casuals playing the established course at the same time as league, it might not be the best suggestion. Maybe we can wait until the next time we have weather like we did today.
Darren B

Post by Darren B »

I was hoping todays weather was a thing of the past, and next winter is to long to wait to change it up a little. i say we go for it and just be carefull of casual players. Scott I can meet you at the course next week at 4 before league with some flags and have it ready to play at 5 for league maybe over the weekend give it a once over to check the flow. anyway sounds like another great idea for the club
Darren B. - LRDGC
Newt

Post by Newt »

Wouldn't be a bad idea to put up temp "caution signs" on Hole 1 and 10 for fellow DGer's out chuckin. Sounds like good time.
SCFC
Darren B

Post by Darren B »

We have a restocked club box, it will be in Hutch wednesday for your viewing and purchasing pleasures, should be a fun time trying out some new plastic on a remodeled course. also the LRDGC tourney dry fits should be ready, If your not Jaron, Todd, Tom, Scott, Darren, Travis, Dale, or Brady and want a shirt call, text, or post here there are 2 larges, 2xl, and 1 2x available but i need your name today or tomorrow so i can get it put on your shirt, cost for collared dry fit is 15$ if your a tag holder 20$ if not. see you Wednesday
Darren B. - LRDGC
Zach_Keys

Post by Zach_Keys »

i'm down for a xl shirt. can i send the money with jaron since i'm stuck working wednesday? is sunday league cancelled due to the GBO?
YOUR AD HERE!!!!