Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Camp Hawk Workday

smitty

Camp Hawk Workday

Post by smitty »

If it isn't raining extremely hard on Saturday...Swede and I will be doing some trimming. Any help would be great.
Swede

Re: Camp Hawk Workday

Post by Swede »

If you see Scott Parker, shake his hand. Didn't get so much as a text back from 1/2 the Newton crew about the workday but gloveless Scott showed up to fish and wound up stacking and unloading brush for the better part of the day. That is some true frolf spirit. Plus he got to play referee when Smitty and I couldn't agree on which trees to trim! Well done, Mr Parker.

Heading out to spray more ivy today. Come enjoy the fairly mowed course and tell us what all we did wrong :D
Throw Millennium.
arobb

Re: Camp Hawk Workday

Post by arobb »

Thanks for all the work you guys did! Could see some of the ivy starting to perish, and could see where things looked a great deal more polished. However, I'm wondering if next time you go, you'd be able to clean up some of the wind? There was quite a bit too much of it last night, tainting my experience. :D :lol: Thanks again, guys!