Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

lost disc

Flickster

lost disc

Post by Flickster »

Like many, I lost two discs on hole 3, a white world, and a champ xcaliber. They both have the initials tb on them, also a green tern with a Maceman stamp on hole two. Reward if returned, thanks. Number is 643 0673
CHAIN BISKITS
smitty

Re: lost disc

Post by smitty »

Man good luck with that. A dude named "Danboe" will most likely fish them out. He charges $7 a disc to get them back. I know this because bought 5 back the other day.

Sucks...but better then buying a new one I guess?

If I happen across them I will let you know.
ericwall2

Post by ericwall2 »

Flickster. I recently found a westide maailma at mac on the hole 9 water hole. I'm sure you would like this back. I'll hold on to it and return it next time I see you.
ChainedEvil

Post by ChainedEvil »

Yeah I lost a buzzz there about 2 or 3 years ago and never did have it returned. Its hot pink ESP by the way if you happen across it.
Thanks
Craig
arobb

Post by arobb »

If you're out and about, and happen to throw an errant tee shot into the grass on the right of 10 (close to 11's tee pad, most likely in front/short), keep your eyes open for an orange Fuzion Trespass! I yanked mine in there last night, looked for 15 minutes, and then gave up, as darkness was falling. Contact info is on the back! Thanks for keeping a look out!
Newt

Post by Newt »

have a few chucks (not Norris, obviously) go M.I.A. today @ the Hawk. A yellow Gstar Deadalus on hole 12, think its near a pin placement for nine. (lefty) and a wonderful orange Lucid Verdict LIttle Apple Open stamp on 22, AAAND a white MVP neutron on one (I think that is what it is, a fellow dg'rs disc.) M@ Newt 620-899-0402
SCFC
Scottism

Post by Scottism »

Caught 9 flying fish here on 22, but none like you describe. If pointex in the right direction i could concentrate my efforts. Did find randy mattingly, kameron stephens, bjc, & 2 smittys.
Scottism

Post by Scottism »

Now i got a jpm and 2 adam robb
Scottism

Post by Scottism »

Found your daedalus
Scottism

Post by Scottism »

Found 8 no name discs on hole 22 today. If you can describe, then lets get it back to you.
Newt

Post by Newt »

Orange Verdict, Little Apple stamp, off 22 right in center near branch in middle. I owe you some lunch good sir!
Last edited by Newt on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SCFC
arobb

Post by arobb »

Awesome, Scott! Thanks a poopton!
disclizard

Post by disclizard »

Four discs lost in one day. A buddy of mine lost one right off the bat on the first throw in the big pond. Not worried about that one. But he did aso lose one in the spilway on hole 3 that we would like to get back. it is a blue Escape. I also lost one in there but that was found and am in contact with the person who found it. The last disc lost is in the water on hole 7 . The drive hit the side of the concrete bridge and went in the drink right there. It is a light green FLX avenger with a real light faded gunslinger skull dye job that is years and years old. If found contact me through here in PM or In face book (stephen Volbruck) PM . thanks.
Chain smoker
b

Post by b »

yellow hyzer bomb mortar hole 14 about 15 ft from pin
yellow ape about 5 ft from guard tree in water hole 3 whack-splash
found gateway driver hole 9 no name
huge reward for either Buddy 208-7879