Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Lost Discs at Camp Hawk

Geo95

Lost Discs at Camp Hawk

Post by Geo95 »

I lost a Latitude 64 Blue 154 Diamond at Camp Hawk on hole 24 Going towards the parking lot to the right of hole 1. I lost it there some time ago but I hope someone finds it. Also my friend lost a Discraft White ESP Tracker with a purple stamp I think. Both the Tracker and Diamond were lost in that small "Stream/pond". I also lost a disc on the hole throwing at the island. I lost a Firebird in the water right next to the island. It was a Orang Dx firebird. It says Mclaskey I think but I forgot to write my name on it. If you do call Gustavo Ocampo 316-832-0485. Thanks so much if you find it. email is geo.0098@gmail.com
Air Capital Lover!
Geo95

Re: Lost Discs at Camp Hawk

Post by Geo95 »

Whoops. Correction on where I lost the discs. I lost the Diamond and My friend lost the tracker on the pond/ stream to the right of hole 1. We we're playing hole 3 and going at the pond and lost our discs in that pond. Also lost a beat up Pro D white Avenger SS with no stamp in that pond. Also correction on where I lost the firebird. I lost that orange DX firebird on hole 22 throwing at the island. It landed in the water before the island. Also lost a blue blizzard Tee devil with a red stamp in the water on hole #22 in the water before you reach the island. I think it was 150 something or 140 something. I forgot the weight. Also lost a yellow star TL on hole #1 in the area of water to the left of the hole 1 in the water. It has the all of the stamp wiped except the TL. It was kind of scratched on the top. I also lost a disc on hole #13 to the left of the fairway next to the trees and somewhere in the brush. It was a yellow champion Destroyer with My name on it and it also had Nate Taylor written in red on the disc. Hope you guys can find those discs for me. I would really appreciate it. If you find any of them call me at 316-832-0485. Or email me at geo.0098@gmail.com .
Air Capital Lover!