Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

I have lost a disc in about May or March or so at Oak Park

Disc golf equipment- discs, accessories, targets, etc.
Geo95

I have lost a disc in about May or March or so at Oak Park

Post by Geo95 »

The disc I lost was a pink Katana and I'm not sure which kind of plastic it was but I think it was pro or so because it didn't get beat up so easily. It says" Bob's Bachelor Open April 10, 2010 " on it. I got it from a friend and this is one of the discs I started off with and I lost it this year on Hole #6 Blue Tee/ Long Tee and it landed in the Pond. If anyone finds it or has found it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE message me. Hope someone has found it or finds it and messages me or calls me at 316-832-0485. Also just mentioning it doesn't have my name on it and if ti does I didn't scratch or write my name on it and I got it from Jeff Vest.
Air Capital Lover!
DiscPirate

Re: I have lost a disc in about May or March or so at Oak Pa

Post by DiscPirate »

Hey,

Got your disc. :D :D :D :D :D :D It's A Yellow Katana. Sorry, its taken me some time to get loged on this forum. Are you playing Pratt (Hot/Cold) torney on Sept. 1st?
If not we'll hook up somewhere. I'm in the Park City area.

Jason
Geo95

Post by Geo95 »

Dang. I got happy for a second but its a Pink Katana.
Air Capital Lover!
Geo95

Post by Geo95 »

I also lost a Purple SSS Wizard at league on the 20th of January. I lost it at hole 1 or in between hole 1 and 2. Please someone find it. It has my name Gustavo Ocampo on it. Hope someone finds it because I got it from DG World in Kansas City. It has that written on the back also. Hope someone finds it because that stuck/got a hold of the chains. That was probably my best putter. Its Purple with a shiny green stamp. It has my number on it. 316-832-0485. Might not be there because their was a group of 10-15 teenagers behind us playing that played only 5 holes then left. One of them might have stolen it even though they said they didn't see it. Hope to get it back.
Air Capital Lover!
Geo95

Post by Geo95 »

It might be mine. Reply to this if you have it and tell me where I can meet you up. I live in Wichita, KS.
Air Capital Lover!