Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

LSDiscs MIGHTY SHUNGA OPEN FUNDRAISER DISCS

Disc golf equipment- discs, accessories, targets, etc.

Will you be attending the 'LSDiscs Mighty Shunga Open?'

Yes
56%
No
44%

Total votes: 9

carlbren21

LSDiscs MIGHTY SHUNGA OPEN FUNDRAISER DISCS

Post by carlbren21 »

Well, we've got several months until our tournament and I figured now is as good of time as ever to start fundraising. These aren't the official tournament stamped discs that we will have at the t-ment, just pre-tournament fundraisers. We have brand new CFR Champion Teerex-x, Star Teerex-x, Star XD, Star Kite, Champ Glow Orc, Champ Glow Teebird, Champ Glow Aviar, and Champ Glow Sidewinders. All proceeds go to benefit the 'LSDiscs Mighty Shunga Open.' Help us out and get a cool disc in the process. You can check out all the colors/weights in our ebay store, www.lsdiscs.net. Just type in the disc you are looking for in a search and it should pull up. Feel free to send me a message if you would like to get a deal done outside of eBay. Thanks a lot for the support.

www.lsdiscs.net
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

Did you not see the thread right below this one?(Who's da mastah?) :roll: :P :lol:
Bangrrr

Post by Bangrrr »

Ummm.....I happen to have come across a REALLY cool Wizard with the Shunga Nunga stamp on it from a few years ago......any chance those will be offered again????????????????????????????????????? Cuz I would like buy 5 of those..............
Throw some D's on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

Bangrrr wrote:a REALLY cool Wizard
What was cool about it? Plastic? The stamp?
Bangrrr

Post by Bangrrr »

It was from 2002. It has a really kewl stamp on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
carlbren21

Post by carlbren21 »

I checked the stock and don't see any Wizards with the 02 stamp on them. You might try Quinten Street, or Bruce Hudson about this. I'm not sure which one, but one of those guys was the TD that year.
superq

Post by superq »

Bruce was the TD but he has since passed all of the club plastic on and there are no wizzards you may have better luck from someone that was there and has an extra!!!

SORRY :(
Bangrrr

Post by Bangrrr »

No problem. Thanks for checking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!