Other Kansas tournament information
Schoen-hopper

Re: hardcore tour

Postby Schoen-hopper » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Plan is to do ACDGC Dubs afterwards.

Schoen-hopper

Postby Schoen-hopper » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:11 pm

crispinthomascarrasco wrote:NEWTON WILL BE KILLER...EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE RUNNING FOR THE TOP TOUR SPOTS, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HEADING TO NEWTON...IF ONLY FOR A DAY, GET YOUR HARDCORE ON. ME AND BO WILL BE DOING CTP PRIZES ON 3 OF OUR FAVORITE HOLES IN HONOR OF "ZUH SWEDE'S" MIRACULOUS COMEBACK FROM ELBOW SURGE. WORD IS THEY HAD TO USE SOME OF HIS TAINT MUSCLE TO RECONSTRUCT HIS ARM, WHICH IF YOU WERE PRESENT SATURDAY, YOU WOULD HAVE WITNESSED AND AGREED THAT THE WHOLE ORDEAL WAS TOTALLY WORTH LOSING A LITTLE MAN-KEAGLE FORCE...THE SECOND ROUND, NELSON PROCEEDED TO SHRED OAK LIKE ARBY'S SHREDS THOSE 50 POUND BLOCKS OF SYNTHETIC MEAT...(very precisely, with the pleasant anticipation of being topped off with the planet's finest cheddah)...
RANMATT IS COOL, CAMP HAWK IS COOL, SEE YOU THERE.

Sweet description of The Nelson's Man-Meat, by the way! :oops: I'm trying to think of what 2-away would say.... :P

Do you have the Swedish Meatballs to be hardcore in Newton? Well then prove it! :o

Swede

Postby Swede » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:35 am

thanks for the promo, kingpin. but i would like to clear up that my elbow problems were actually traced to deficiency in my taint. its more common than you think and i've been assured it's nothing to be ashamed of. 20% of sexually active men 25-45 and 12% of women develop some kind of taint deficiency. in men the condition is commonly referred to as C.D. or choad deficiency. in my case, it effected the strength in my elbow. the fix was more or less the opposite of what crispin stated and i feel it's important to set the record straight for all those closet CD sufferers. a small amount of bone is shaved from the effected area (my elbow), mixed with a synthetic dopamine and injected directly into the taint. during the 2 to 4 week recovery period the areas directly in front of and behind the taint will rapidly alternate between intense pleasure and a deep burn. (think icy hot on your junk.) anyway, thanks for all the cards and the outpouring of support for me and my family. i'd like to thank the great magnet in the sky for always pulling its weight and we'll see you all saturday. i'll have a table set up with some pamphlets and i'll have sharpies on hand for any one who would like to sign my elbow or taint.

jump_putter

Postby jump_putter » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:50 am

OMG!!! Funny funny stuff!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
-Ronnie Unruh #20079

jump_putter

Postby jump_putter » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:58 am

Little bit late notice but i may be going this morning if anyone from ICT wants to ride with...prolly leaving bout 945....if you do call or text me at 300-1804
-Ronnie Unruh #20079

Postby 2 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:21 am

Googling "Taint" right now!!! I have no idea......... :roll:

Postby 2 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:32 am

TAINT; A monthly electro-rock Indie dance night with an assortment of queer performance and video art thrown in for good measure?

Friz-Rocker

Postby Friz-Rocker » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Webster`s definition, Taint:a word used primarily by hillbillies to express their attraction to kin folk."Taint nuthin`to take my cousin over to that there barn over yonder and show her my love for her".
When you have to choose between your woman and discgolf,don`t be stupid-choose the discgolf.

iqbal

Postby iqbal » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:29 pm

It taint your :shock: and it taint your :shock: . That's why they call it a taint.

Schoen-hopper

Postby Schoen-hopper » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:10 am

So who were the harcore champs?

We did some hardcore ACDGC dubs afterwards with 3 teams tied at -10. Bo/Fluty, Austin/Shane, Crispin/Mike.

cfluty

Postby cfluty » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Bo was hardcore champ for pro, and Josh was hardcore for am

Return to “Non-KDGA Kansas Events”