Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Trilogy Challenge Larned, KS

Other Kansas tournament information
jbjbaseball11

Trilogy Challenge Larned, KS

Post by jbjbaseball11 »

I'm taking pre registrations for the Trilogy Challenge to be held in Larned, KS on Saturday August 9th. Registration fee is $30. All profits from the pre registers will go towards prizes for all divisions. Will have 3 divisions if we have enough people sign up (beginner, intermediate, advanced). Will pay out top 3 in each division winner of the advanced will win the grand prize provided by Dynamic. $5 Ace pot, longest drive, CTP and ring of fire so bring your bags as well...$1 per throw for longest drive and CTP. So more pre registers I get the more prizes we will have. Check in will begin at 8am with the competitions starting at 10am and tournament teeing off at 11. Home made lunch will be available at the course between rounds. If you want to sign up send me an email at jbjbaseball11@gmail.com and I'll have to do a Paypal money request by your email because I can't figure out the link thing. So shoot me an email and we'll get started!