Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Lakewood and Great Life Tournament 2016

General Disc Golf Chatter
WildFlyer

Lakewood and Great Life Tournament 2016

Post by WildFlyer »

Hello, looking to find out more about the tournament that is supposed to be coming up in september at Lakewood in Salina. Also, I saw that there was a tournament at Great Life as well. I only know of Thomas Park and Lakewood Park having a DG course. Im all excited if there will be a new course opening up here in Salina so we will have three. Now I havent been to thomas park yet. I have been told its a real tight course to throw.
pironix

Re: Lakewood and Great Life Tournament 2016

Post by pironix »

The tournament at Great Life is a temporary course placed there once a year, there should hopefully be more information coming soon for both of these. You can follow here or there is a facebook group for the KDGA as well!
WildFlyer

Re: Lakewood and Great Life Tournament 2016

Post by WildFlyer »

Thank you for the info. I figured it would be a temp course they would set up. I do not have FB so i cant follow on there. Is there a way to sign up to get letters in the mail or emails when the registration opens. My main concern is how much the tournament will cost. I would throw in the Recreational class because im fairly new to the sport.