Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Fantasy Disc Golf League

General Disc Golf Chatter
cfluty

Re: Fantasy Disc Golf League

Post by cfluty »

thanks for the reminder!
pschmidt

Post by pschmidt »

Awesome! Looks like I ended up on top in the KDGA... 6th overall.

I was a little nervous about the KCWO because one of my big players (Barry Schultz) didn't sign up. Schoenhopper was leading after 4 events and he had the same picks as me except he also had Eric McCabe. I really thought Eric would do well in the tournament but I had to go with a different player to have a chance to beat Schoenhopper. So, I ended up picking Avery Jenkins and the took 2nd!

Thanks to Smitty & Schoenhopper for laying down the cash to start the league. I'm definitely ready for next round.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

I switched from Emac to Cale Leveiska and then Cale didn't show up. Almost went with Avery...
smitty

Post by smitty »

pschmidt wrote: Thanks to Smitty & Schoenhopper for laying down the cash to start the league. I'm definitely ready for next round.
Hopper I still need to pay you for that.

Maybe the KDGA can pony up the next round? Limit the comp. to just KDGA members?
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Next round is already paid for. You get 2 seasons when you sign up.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Make your picks for the Beaver State Fling. 1st stop of the 2nd tour. Points are reset. They added a couple of A tiers and Worlds. They also reduced the bank value to 64, so it is tougher to decide and tougher to score high.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Leading 5 of 7 leagues. I can't believe it, I had 2 events with no-shows. Can I hold on 2 more events?
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

I took 1st! A mini basket and shirt from DGA league and some stuff from Tru Line. Thanks to Ron Klein for not joining these leagues, I guess. Finished like 6th in the overal standings.