Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

NEWTON POSTS?

General Disc Golf Chatter
disclizard

NEWTON POSTS?

Post by disclizard »

I can't find where newton posts there info about camp hawk. lost and found discs forinstance . any one know where they post at ? ? ? ? ? ?
Chain smoker
Swede

Re: NEWTON POSTS?

Post by Swede »

they don't. post. or have a lost and found.

there is no organization.

every now an then someone on the course will ask me if i know (so and so written on the lip of this disc i just found) but that is the sum total. hell, kindy has actually bought my plastic back for me when he saw someone else throwing it. see there's who knows who and then there's favoritism. all you air cap boys thank a club member for volunteering. i hear some grumbling sometimes and realize y'all must be taking some benefits for granted.

everybody congratulate JEFF VEST for being a stand-up dude and calling folks when he finds their discs in raunchy places.

brandon
Throw Millennium.
disclizard

Post by disclizard »

ok even though you don't have a club Maybe some one can start a newton thread on here. I wasn't asking because of looking for a lost disc . although i did loos one up there in the creek. a 150 avengewr with a spiraldyed on it and a skull in the center. But while i was looking for it I had found some. got no answer about newton posts so I got rid of them . they all had names no numbers. hell half of them just had first names. smitty if your reading this could you set newton up with a page?
Chain smoker
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

disclizard wrote:could you set newton up with a page?
This looks like a good enough spot for Newton posting to me. No offense to Brandon, Phil, or Kindy, but I don't think Newton has enough going on to warrant their own forum section. Categorically, I throw them in with Wichita.
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

disclizard wrote: But while i was looking for it I had found some. got no answer about newton posts so I got rid of them . they all had names no numbers. hell half of them just had first names.
I told you one of those was Dave Wileys (The Captain) and you pretty much ignored me, did you ever contact him?
Swede

Post by Swede »

ok, newton posts here....

was out today and moved a few buckets. ranger has the park side mowed and the annex was mowed a week ago (and already needs it). what i'm saying is, go play newton now 'cause it is nice right now and it may be as good as it gets for a while. though the ivy is lovin' life already...

and SNG, i'm lumping you in with Norton. But only for a few days. :wink:

Brandon
Throw Millennium.

Post by 2 »

Me and Buddy were out there (Newton last week and I lost two red Surges in the canel. One was a SS and the other was a reg Surge.. I hadnt put my name on them yet because I just got them.. My bad....But if you know about them, pm me, Ill give you cash.... Twoaway 8)
Swede

Post by Swede »

Tried to beat back Ma Nature with a mower today. Not a thorough job but it should definitely speed up play. Still needing a little chain-saw haircut...
Found a nice valkyrie in the circle on 8. No name. Looks as though it may have been caught in a mower :mrgreen:
Throw Millennium.
Swede

Post by Swede »

Found a disc close to the bucket on 24 last wednesday. Describe it and it's yours.
Throw Millennium.
disclizard

Post by disclizard »

I lost a 150 aventer out there with a skull design on it . any one find that yet?
Chain smoker
disc_golf_mania

Post by disc_golf_mania »

I left a clear Evolution Wizard with a splat design out there about a week ago.
Pudge19am

Post by Pudge19am »

I lost an orange ace race hornet on 24 the other day, orange with a blue acerace stamp.
nastyNate

Post by nastyNate »

love the avatar Swede. i haven't lost anything in Newton for a couple years now.
Ruder

Post by Ruder »

SWEDE
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
crispinthomascarrasco

Post by crispinthomascarrasco »

the real question is this....is zuh swede playing GBO this year...with the caliber of players attending this year, how could you miss this one? 311 concert in Branson? or the Vagina Monologues in OKC? :D