Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

TIE-DYES (Towels,shirts and more)

Buy, sell, trade your extra discs and disc golf gear
disclizard

TIE-DYES (Towels,shirts and more)

Post by disclizard »

I Tie-Dyed up three Discgolf Towels. They are the fancier Tri fold Golf towels that have the brass gromet and brass Hanging hook. They are $10 each. I will be Dyeing up some more soon. I am going to put them up on a friends home sewing and craft sight and will post the addy for it soon. Let me know on here if you are interested in buying one and i will get back with you. I also have 2 SP (Small ?petite) $8 , 3 LG ( large) $10 and 3 XLG (xtra large) $12 tee-shirts. Plus I have 7 pairs of socks. $3 a pair or $7 for 3 pairs and ony $2 each if bought with a shirt. I dyed a couple of the shirts with peace sings and did a few with swirls. the rest is just awsome folds and pleats and sunbursts. I will post pictures of them on the web site ASAP.
Chain smoker
disclizard

Re: TIE-DYES (Towels,shirts and more)

Post by disclizard »

I went out and bought some more shirts and other stuff. I dyed up 2 women's tee shirts from Ocean Pacific They are both Low cut Fitted tee's Both $14. 1 is a medium and the other a large both done in pinks purples and turquise. one a swirl and the other a nice V patern. Also dyed up 3 mens Vneck tee's 1 M (medium) $9, 1 LG (large) $11 1 XL (xtra large) $13 all done with a Pot leaf on the front. Plus I did 2 baby Onezies for a friend who just had a baby, but 2 more are comming soon for your little disc golfer in the family. Did a Pot leaf disc towel also $11. As you may notice the pot leafs are a buck more . they are kinda hard to do right now. till i get faster at them they will stay a buck more. lol Oh also did 3 pairs of short lady socks in a small to medium foot size. and two more pairs of regular socks. Prices the same as above. I have about 15 more shirts to do 3 tanks to do and 1 more towel to do up and a bunch more socks to also dy up.
Chain smoker