Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Looking for trade

Buy, sell, trade your extra discs and disc golf gear
Barlarf

Looking for trade

Post by Barlarf »

Looking to trade my First Run Quantum Orion Long Fade 168(Clear, green stamp) as well as DX Classic Roc(Orange blue stamp). Both are in damn good condition.

Looking for 168+:
MIllenium Aurora MS
Elite X Comet
Gateway Element

Also I woudln't mind running across a Discmania Control Driver.
DX Plastic > Anything else
Schoen-hopper

Re: Looking for trade

Post by Schoen-hopper »

The ACDGC has an Aurora MS. I think Speer has that disc as well as the majority of the mids, putters, & discraft in the clubhouse at Herman Hill. Come out Tuesday night at 5:30 and stay for league if you wish.

I think I have a couple of Elements thrown once or twice. Would have to dig for them.
Barlarf

Post by Barlarf »

Herman Hill is way across town for me and I unfortunately rarely have the chance to get all the way out there. I'd reallllly like to try and Element though!!! Will you be making your way to Oak on league night by chance? I'm up there almost every day. Also would you be willing to trade an Element for a Classic Roc or QOLF? Both are in used but fantastic condition. To elaborate the only damage on both discs is abrasion under the disc but no damage to the shape of the disc what so ever.

I quit using the classic roc because it screwed up my putting, 2 different putters was a very bad idea for me.
DX Plastic > Anything else
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

I run the league at Oak. But I won't have the elements with me tonight as I have to go there straight from work.