Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Mike is looking for....

Buy, sell, trade your extra discs and disc golf gear
Schoen-hopper

Mike is looking for....

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Here's a list of stuff that I'm going to try to limit myself to this year. I know its still a big list, but its a start. I've got rid of a lot of stability duplications already, but still have a little ways to go. I'll see what I like the most after I build up a good throwing selection. On some discs I'm looking to get more than one of the same color for a backup.

On these discs, I'm always looking for extra models if they look good, but the ones with the * are the ones I'm really looking for right now. I'm pretty picky on the disc looks though, so I usually only buy in person. I've bought lots of discs online though, when I can get a seller to send a "group photo" of the discs they have that I am interested in.

As far as what I have for sale or trade, I have a long list I could post that includes everything I've got, color, everything. Most of it I'm just collecting and wouldn't want to sell for standard price. If there is anything that you are looking for in particular, though, I can always check what I got or send you my list.

Here is my wish list...

Omega SS
Soft APX
*Soft Challenger
*Glow Aviar
X Challenger
SS Wizard
*Warlock

Z Breeze
Ch. Spider
X MRV
Z MRV
Z Buzzz
*ESP Wasp

*X X-Press
*Polaris LS (166-170)
*Ch. Roadrunner (166-170)
*Pro Starfire-L
*Ch. Sidewinder (Green)
*X XS (Black)
*Z Spectra
*Pro Wraith
*Ch. Wraith
*Ch. Beast
*Ch. Orc
*Ch. Starfire
STAR TeeRex
Ch. Firebird
*Ch. Monster
ESP Predator
Z Flick
*STAR Max
*Z X-treme

Some other stuff...

SE T's
JK 3x Aviars
CE TL's

DGA Rouge Wave
FLX Surge
Avenger SS

Revolution Bag

If you have any of these that are at or close to max weight, send me a picture. Or, we can get together at a tourney.

*I'm definitely looking to buy the discs in asterics. Sometimes I'm looking for a particular color, but if you send me a pic and I like something, I'll buy it!
smitty

Post by smitty »

Mike-

Here is what I have that is on your list.

Blue ESP wasp 177-178
Pro Starfire
Champ sidewinder in green
Pro Wraith
Champion Orc
Champion Starfire
Champion Monster
Star Max

Avenger SS
FLX Surge
Flick
ESP Pred
Champion Firebird
Star T-Rex
Z Buzzz

Smitty
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Sweet. Not for sure if I'm going to Ponca yet. Wanna bring your stock to Colwich?

Oh, btw, any disc pics can be sent to michaelschoenhofer@msn.com.
smitty

Post by smitty »

These are all normal stamps.

I am not going to be playing Colwich most likely. Shan or 2K or someone will probably be playing.
ronconversjr

Post by ronconversjr »

[quote="Schoen-hopper"]Sweet. Not for sure if I'm going to Ponca yet. Wanna bring your stock to Colwich?

Oh, btw, any disc pics can be sent to michaelschoenhofer@msn.com.[/

quote]
COME TO PONCA i CAN FILL IN SOME OF THE BLANKS
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Thanks to everyone for hooking me up. They will be a lot of new plastic flying.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

I saw some light blue, no stamp ESP Avenger SS's in Ponca. I forgot to grab one before I left. Anyone have more of these?

Anyone have '06 Champion Wraiths?

I'm also looking for an overstable putter for short headwind shots. I love the pro rhyno for approach shots, but I absolutely can not putt with it. Anyone have a black X challenger? How about a Soft Challenger in black or orange with blue stamp? How about SS Warlocks? I thought the wizard was good as far as overstable, but I missed low way too often with it. The harder plastic was even tougher to get up in the air. Maybe good for someone with a strong putt, though.
gippy

Post by gippy »

Thats the only reason my pro rhyno is still in my bag for those head wind putts. You just got ta find it with them and aim at the bottom of the basket and it will rise. I used to put with it all the time but finaly found it with the aviar.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

There are a ton of great players who prefer the rhyno for putting. Not me, though. It's the grip. I'll miss right every time.

There is no better disc for approaches though, imo.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Got an update to some plastic I need....

Black X Challenger (need a really stable putter)
FLX Challenger (gotta have one)
SS Warlock (though I might give it a try)

Champion Spider (need a heavier one)
Champion Classic Roc (need to try out for short mids, might be straighter than the spider?)
ESP Comet (3rd short midrange disc, I want to see which one works best)

No stamp ESP discs?
Champion Orc (Blue)
Champion Firebird
Champion Beast
'06 CFR Wraith (maybe '07 as well)
Z Flick (purple?)
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Dang, threw 3 more in the drink tonight. Just barely trickled over the edge. The river is up, so away they went.

Pro Rhyno.

Pro Wraith (black?)

Pro Starfire. (gold?) about 170g. I use this disc for long annhyzers and rollers. That's why I like it a little lighter.
Bangrrr

Post by Bangrrr »

By SS Warlock, do you mean the Super Straight or Super Soft??

The super straights are easy to come by.
The super soft......ya better plan on tradin' one of the boys at this point to get one.
Throw some D's on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Hehe,

I meant super soft. Gaterway's supersoft is still usually harder than most other brands' hard discs. I did get a cool SS Warlock prototype (that is actually fairly soft) from Rusco, but it looks too good to throw!
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

I'm looking for getting several of the following....

Z MRV
Pro Starfire
Pro Wraith

I hear the old pro plastic is getting phased out. The new looks more durable, but the old was flippy enough for my throwing style, so I want to stock up.

I'd also like to get Ch. Wraiths, a Z Flick, an ESP Avenger SS, and an X Challenger.

Let me know if you are selling any of these.
Last edited by Schoen-hopper on Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smitty

Post by smitty »

Mike you know I have a stack of SS Avengers.

Our club has several GwrAYths they look like the older plastic.