Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Fore!Fathers Fling: Sat. March 10th, Derby

Tournament information for KDGA Oz Tour events
Schoen-hopper

Fore!Fathers Fling: Sat. March 10th, Derby

Post by Schoen-hopper »

crispinthomascarrasco

Re: Fore!Fathers Fling: Sat. March 10th, Derby

Post by crispinthomascarrasco »

Last edited by crispinthomascarrasco on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Swede

Post by Swede »

ONIONS!
Throw Millennium.
rca300

Post by rca300 »

not quite sure where i need to go to sign up for this event.
crispinthomascarrasco

if you are from out of the wichita area here are the options:
paypal - handeyesupplyco@yahoo.com...if using this option please also send an email to crispin@dynamicdiscs.com informing me of your payment as well as your shirt size.
if Paypal is not an option for you, send me an email @ crispin@dynamicdiscs.com...let me know your name, division, and shirt size...your spot will be held as well as your player pack, but you must check in and pay before 8:30am Saturday morning to receive your player pack. after 8:30, the remaining packs will be first come first served. if you are running late, but were on the first forty list, still check in. if all the packs are gone, we will work something out so you are not pissed.
FURTHER QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME OR POST HERE.
handeyesupplyco@yahoo.com
crispin@dynamicdiscs.com
Last edited by crispinthomascarrasco on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coueylicious

Post by Coueylicious »

Hell yeah! I can't wait to play this tourney! I LOVE the Derby course!
"Excellence is the unlimited ability to improve the quality of what you have to offer".
crispinthomascarrasco

threw some posters up at Oak on my way to work and ran into Jeff Ring. And just like last year, he hass added $100 to the open payout! Huge thanks to Jeff...his putting is getting better every time we golf together and he is no stranger to Derby. come join Ring and a bunch of other locals to shred the course and party afterwards.
crispinthomascarrasco

88cruz88

Post by 88cruz88 »

With Newton being canceled everyone should make this there first KDGA tourney of the year!!! The more players we have the more points you can capture towards a run at the top in KDGA points!!!! Regardless everyone will have a chance to walk away with something: CTP'S, Putting Contest, ETC!!! So, I will see all of you there!!! :mrgreen:
crispinthomascarrasco

With one week a way, this year's Fling is shaping up to be a great day! I cannot say thank you enough to this year's sponsors. Without them and Jason Childre, the Fling would not be going down. These individuals and businesses will all be recognized at the announcements and throughout the day. with $500 added and some insane prizes up for grabs, the plan is to have a great time all day on the course, then head to Little Busters for some great food and drinks followed by a mini putt competition. Field is limited to 90 players so sign up at 8am and be one of the first 40 to get a player pack which includes an event tee and a Handeye microfiber golf towel. AGAIN, Thank you to our sponsors for making this happen!
Coueylicious

Post by Coueylicious »

So it's looking like rain Saturday ... Are we still gonna play assuming conditions aren't herendous?
"Excellence is the unlimited ability to improve the quality of what you have to offer".
RustyMetal

Post by RustyMetal »

Coueylicious wrote:So it's looking like rain Saturday ... Are we still gonna play assuming conditions aren't herendous?
Is this a serious post? No need to cast any doubts on this thing being nothing less than aces for our out-of-towners. Looking forward to another great tournament by the Hand-Eye Corp!
crispinthomascarrasco

I am hoping for no rain. but as long as it is not lightning and there is no tornado warnings, we are playing an partying all day. practice putt the rest of the week with wet putters and you will be fine. bring an umbrella and a rainproof jacket. caddys are a plus. load them up with towels and tell em to keep your gear dry or no ride home and no 20% cut on winnings. regardless of the turn out we still have $500 in added cash up for grabs, player packs to the first 40 and some killer prizes! WE PLAN ON PROOVING TO OUR SPONSORS THAT A LITTLE AGUA AINT $H!T...Get Some.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Some people have been working a getting chips near the tees and paths? I think the city plans to do some more seed planting this spring. Once the temps get a little warmer and the grass grows in some, this course won't be near as muddy after a rain.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

If I'm not mistaken, a good showing last year earned this event KDGA supertour status. Double points!