Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Kansas State Team Championships

Tournament information for KDGA Oz Tour events
Jethro33

Re: Kansas State Team Championships

Post by Jethro33 »

The team from no where will be called, "The Free Agents".

Elrod if lavender is what you want to wear that is ok with me but you just might be the only one wearing that color this weekend.
Disc Golf Mania!
crispinthomascarrasco

Post by crispinthomascarrasco »

The Handeye Corporation's P.F.B.(Physics of Flight Bureau) has assembled a team from it's Wichita Division:
Open: Crispin Carrasco
Masters: Iqbal Jehan
Advanced: Ben Wiggins
Int.: Casey Fluty
Women: Rachel Safarik
Swede

Post by Swede »

crispinthomascarrasco wrote:The Handeye Corporation's P.F.B.(Physics of Flight Bureau) has assembled a team from it's Wichita Division:
Open: Crispin Carrasco
Masters: Iqbal Jehan
Advanced: Ben Wiggins
Int.: Casey Fluty
Women: Rachel Safarik
A fine name. But don't you think Handeye Corp. 3.0 would be more fitting? As in 3.Open players. Your Intermediate guy plays open for Kindy's sake! No wonder Salina, Emporia, and Western Kansas didn't field teams :mrgreen:
Throw Millennium.
crispinthomascarrasco

Are the divisions still rating based? If they are not please post the revised requirements so there is enough time to modify my team...on second thought, I don't want to cut someone because they have the potential to play better than their rating so we may just withdraw...let me know.
Swede

Post by Swede »

crispinthomascarrasco wrote:Are the divisions still rating based? If they are not please post the revised requirements so there is enough time to modify my team...on second thought, I don't want to cut someone because they have the potential to play better than their rating so we may just withdraw...let me know.
Easy, kitten. Take a compliment. When we lifted the town/region restriction, I thought we might get a team or two that looked like this but from all over the state (and maybe Oklahoma). But you better come ready to play, cuz the Hawks is lookin for something to eat.
Throw Millennium.
crispinthomascarrasco

I knew the roster might frighten a few which is why I didn't post it earlier...if my roster is keeping any other teams from signing up, we will gracefully withdraw and caddy for the hawks
Austin

Post by Austin »

crispinthomascarrasco wrote:I knew the roster might frighten a few
How cute. He thinks he has a chance.
Swede

Post by Swede »

The Shelter is AIR CONDITIONED with men's and women's crappers and a kitchen. No shower though--shower curtains were for the crappers. Elegant.

Everyday the course looks sexier. I wish I could play, this is gonna be the Bee's Knees, yo!

Curtis, JD and crew, what is your name? "Definite Slackers"? "Bubbles?" "The sticky wickets"?
Throw Millennium.
BlueDreamz

Post by BlueDreamz »

b dale wrote:Curtis, JD and crew, what is your name? "Definite Slackers"? "Bubbles?" "The sticky wickets"?
Omnipotent Weasel Wranglers
And boom goes the dynamite...
Swede

Post by Swede »

That's what she said?
Throw Millennium.
kselrod

Post by kselrod »

I should be heading out early Friday afternoon. Hope to get in a round or two and meet some of you. If anyone would like to get together for a burger and a beer and catch the chiefs game Friday evening then I'd be up for that.
BlueDreamz

Post by BlueDreamz »

b dale wrote:That's what she said?
Indeed indeed
And boom goes the dynamite...
Swede

Post by Swede »

kselrod wrote:I should be heading out early Friday afternoon. Hope to get in a round or two and meet some of you. If anyone would like to get together for a burger and a beer and catch the chiefs game Friday evening then I'd be up for that.
Too bad the Sports Bar went belly up. Of course I don't watch much hockey.
Throw Millennium.
sweetphil

Post by sweetphil »

haha hockey?! silly i think he's talkin bout baseball. :roll: we could always go to the eagles, they would have the game on
sweet phil from sugarhill
kselrod

Post by kselrod »

b dale wrote:
kselrod wrote:I should be heading out early Friday afternoon. Hope to get in a round or two and meet some of you. If anyone would like to get together for a burger and a beer and catch the chiefs game Friday evening then I'd be up for that.
Too bad the Sports Bar went belly up. Of course I don't watch much hockey.
WHAT, you guys don't have a sports bar in this town. That's a deal breaker, I'm not coming now. Is this town in one of those "dry" counties I hear rumors about? I really didn't think those existed. LOL