Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Kansas State Team Championships

Tournament information for KDGA Oz Tour events
hepp

Re: Kansas State Team Championships

Post by hepp »

I''ll play if someone will fly me out from vegas hepp , and i think ken climo is available because he is not at the worlds this year. why? And, has anyone seen my finger in the Pecan Grove?
Last edited by hepp on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jethro33

Post by Jethro33 »

Alex Z. is going to be our Intermediate Player. We now have a full team!!!
Disc Golf Mania!
smitty

Post by smitty »

hepp wrote:I''ll play if someone will fly me out from vegas hepp , and i think ken climo is available because he is not at the worlds this year. why? And, has anyone seen my finger in the Pecan Grove?

Climo is injured. Tendinitis of some kind. I am sure Dave has your finger, you probably didn't have your name written clearly on it and he kept it.

Now back to teams.

I have only communicated with Kile via Facebook. Good news if something comes up and she is unable to make it you have the hardest spots filled. We have a state full of low rated Am players. I will pull one out of their house and make them play.

If you don't field a team on game day, do you get DQed or do you just lose that match-up in your battle?
Swede

Post by Swede »

smitty wrote:If you don't field a team on game day, do you get DQed or do you just lose that match-up in your battle?
If a team plays with four, I hope they win and then Morgan Freeman narrates a Disney film about them.
Throw Millennium.
Swede

Post by Swede »

The Home Team:

Open: Dan "the Glass Man" Harms
Advanced: Sweet Phil from Sugar Hill
Intermediate: Le Kindy Kane
Masters: Todd "I run the F'n Town" Loescher
Swinging harder than most: James "the Juice is Loose" Jerde
Last edited by Swede on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Throw Millennium.
opie

Post by opie »

b dale wrote:If a team plays with four, I hope they win and then Morgan Freeman narrates a Disney film about them.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

smitty wrote:Climo is injured. Tendinitis of some kind. I am sure Dave has your finger, you probably didn't have your name written clearly on it and he kept it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

HOLY CRAP THAT IS HILARIOUS

This is going to be a fun event.
My people skills are just fine, it's my tolerance for idiots that need work.
kselrod

Post by kselrod »

b dale wrote:
smitty wrote:If you don't field a team on game day, do you get DQed or do you just lose that match-up in your battle?
If a team plays with four, I hope they win and then Morgan Freeman narrates a Disney film about them.
Now that's funny!

So I have a couple of questions, is anyone playing Friday afternoon/evening? I'll probably leave work early to get there at a decent time to play a round or two because I've never played the course before. Let me know so we can hook up and play. So is there a place to crash for this? I'm not sure if I want to haul my camper or not (I most likely will unless no one else is going to camp, then I probably won't).

Kindy - I'll bring some club discs for you to do as you please for prizes.

This should be a kick ass time and can't wait to see everyone. Later
Swede

Post by Swede »

Kindy and I are both not working this week so whenever you want to get here, one of us will show you around the course. Some folks are camping, some commuting. We've rented the shelter for both days so anyone that wants to drop a bed roll in there is welcome--it has a kitchenette and possibly a shower. If someone wants more creature comforts, hit me up for a couch. Glad everyone is making the trip! Super-stoked for the two-day melee!
Throw Millennium.
dragonessk

Post by dragonessk »

definitely in! time on saturday?

Kile
crispinthomascarrasco

Post by crispinthomascarrasco »

open - me
master- sticky
advanced - wiggins
am - fluty
woman - rachel

lessdootheees.
Swede

Post by Swede »

Players Meeting 9:15. This meeting is Mandatory--some won't have played any of the three formats.

Captains, please post your roster and include a team name (2 Wichita's and Mutt in particular) so I can finalize scorecards/schedule.
Throw Millennium.
smitty

Post by smitty »

Sven-

1) Some Winfielder's may take you up on the couch offer.

We have had a late scratch and are now scrambling to fill our team.

Here is what we have for sure:

Open- Rusty "Smitty" Trombone
Master- Cliffard "The Big red Dawg" Zollman
Advanced-
Int-
Swing- Steven "Twitch a lot" Deere

My Advanced and Int player line-up is a revolving door.
Could be
Adv. Dustin "Stone Cold" Stuner Wiedner
Int. Shan "Trucker Clock" Mann

Or
Adv. Shan "Trucker Clock" Mann
Int. Greg "BoeBo" Larmer

or it may be something differnt all together.

Shan will be 1 of the two spots.

W.V.D.G.A.
kselrod

Post by kselrod »

So what is going to be our team colors so I know what shirts to pack? I vote for a lavender with a smidge of mauve...but that's just me...lol.
kselrod

Post by kselrod »

b dale wrote:Kindy and I are both not working this week so whenever you want to get here, one of us will show you around the course. Some folks are camping, some commuting. We've rented the shelter for both days so anyone that wants to drop a bed roll in there is welcome--it has a kitchenette and possibly a shower. If someone wants more creature comforts, hit me up for a couch. Glad everyone is making the trip! Super-stoked for the two-day melee!
So I'm assuming the shelter is an enclosed building then? How about you and Kindy text me your numbers and I'll give you both a shout when I'm on my way. Thanks
Swede

Post by Swede »

Shelter is good-sized, enclosed and possibly boasting a/c and a shower. Will check that out tonight.
Throw Millennium.