Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

2010 Glass Blown Open

Tournament information for KDGA Oz Tour events
mrsenortyler

Re: 2010 Glass Blown Open

Post by mrsenortyler »

luckylefty wrote:so for the party who can we bring with us is it just for players or can we bring like a friend to just asking
Like a date? Or a man-date? :D
smitty

Post by smitty »

Others are for sure welcome. We don't want to turn anybody associated with the tourney or its players away. They may need to pay for food and admission. That will be Ruscos call when he gets back from bg.
basket_case

Post by basket_case »

What happened to Steve Rico? I thought I remembered seeing his name on the list, but it isn't there now.
Kindy

Post by Kindy »

I was told that Steve has an injury.
smitty

Post by smitty »

Stevie is out with a bum ankle. That opened the door for someone off the waiting list, enter Nolan Grider.

This is going to be a tourney experience that you are not going to want to miss. Awesome players, great hospitality, field events, and party.

Don't miss out on your chance to be part of the biggest tourney in Kansas history.

I would bet very few people are going to back out of the GBO at this point. If you are on the list. You should just plan on playing the GBOverflow. We are going to have a great time over there on Saturday. Then you will get a chance to kick it and watch the tourney play out on Sunday.

Hope to see a ton of you there next weekend.
durtydoggy

Post by durtydoggy »

What time is the putting contest going to happen?
smitty

Post by smitty »

It will be going on all day Friday and Saturday.

I don't know what time the finals will start? They are going to take place at the Player Party.
Muddy96

Post by Muddy96 »

The website says 7-8 last chance qualifier and finals are at 8 p.m at players party saturday night.
Laying up.......That's for chickens!
cfluty

Post by cfluty »

Good luck to all Kansas GBO participants, 90% sure I'm withdrawing. Got a call yesterday for work and now I'm in cedar falls, Iowa (home of northern iowa, BOOO) hopefully I'll make It to a couple Kansas events this summer, if not, see ya when i see ya.
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

Sorry to hear that, you'll be missed!
jtkustomizer

Post by jtkustomizer »

cfluty wrote:Good luck to all Kansas GBO participants, 90% sure I'm withdrawing. Got a call yesterday for work and now I'm in cedar falls, Iowa (home of northern iowa, BOOO) hopefully I'll make It to a couple Kansas events this summer, if not, see ya when i see ya.

If you do gecide to make the drive back down I will have your Roc with me. and it looks sweet.
Life's Circumstances will make you either Bitter or Better...
...Its your Choice
The only way out is through!!!!!
Swede

Post by Swede »

anybody want to split a hotel or have some floor space friday night? set up for saturday but just found out i'm not working friday so wanted to head up early.
brandon
Throw Millennium.
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

We'll be headed up to Emporia tomorrow. I'm getting pretty pumped for the biggest and best GBO ever! Anybody up for some beer frisbee Saturday night?
Zach Y

Post by Zach Y »

I'll be headed there after class in the morning! Distance throwing and dubs tomorrow for me :D I want to play some beer frisbee haha 8)
A great shot is when you try it, a good shot is when you don't have the guts to pull it off.
Swede

Post by Swede »

mrsenortyler wrote:We'll be headed up to Emporia tomorrow. I'm getting pretty pumped for the biggest and best GBO ever! Anybody up for some beer frisbee Saturday night?
fear the bourbonic plague, SNG, fear it.

anybody else already got their GB O-face on? :lol:
Throw Millennium.