Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Wichita Round-up

Tournament information for KDGA Oz Tour events
DUH

Re: Wichita Round-up

Post by DUH »

Thanks, Fluty!

We're getting lots of pre-reg's in. We could have an awesome turn-out 8)
cfluty

Post by cfluty »

Hopefully it's not cappe when I show up Saturday
Bangrrr

Post by Bangrrr »

It looks like you're ok for the moment Fluty..... http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9640
Throw some D's on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smitty

Post by smitty »

DUH wrote:Thanks, Fluty!

We're getting lots of pre-reg's in. We could have an awesome turn-out 8)

You could still use the PDGA password and get all the new people on the TD report. If I were you I would also get as many of the prereg. cards made as possible. That is just one less thing to slow you down.

If you want to use the Scorepoint, don't know if you guys have one, contact Mace. Also it really does work better when using the scorepoint if you leave the "card" in the point and take out a "round card" when you start getting numbers over 40. This way you don't have people saying "what hole am I on?".
DUH

Post by DUH »

Thanks, Smitty!
We do have a Scorepoint in the clubhouse that I was thinking about using. I'm not going to play, so hopefully things will flow better.

I'm doing crunch-time stuff tomorrow (picking up odds & ends & updating the TD report). I was pretty nervous about everything before our meeting last Tuesday. Now that I've got a good checklist going & helpers lined up, I feel better. As long as this goes well, I'll be taking on more TD jobs (maybe) :wink:

Thanks for all your support!
Boomer9time

Post by Boomer9time »

The registration list only has 11 players and 1 lady. Sounds like there have been many more than that register.
Are there other ladies registered? We are trying to decide between Pahuska and the Round up and the wife most definately would rather play with ladies.
Sounds like a good time and looks like Duh is doing good job!
DUH

Post by DUH »

I got a call from an Okie girl that's coming, Kate. I know some local girls can't make it (Robin, Kile, Deb & Ashlyn). Other than that, I'm not sure what to expect. The event at the Lodge is a team event (unsanctioned) & I only see 4 ladies signed up. Your choice, though.

Rusco has been updating the pre-reg's as he gets them. I've had several people tell me they'll just pay on Saturday. A group is coming from Topeka and another from KC. I don't anticipate it will fill, but I'm prepared for it in case it does.
Rusco

Post by Rusco »

I apologize about the delay with keeping the registration up to date. Both my desktop and laptop crashed this week. I still don't have hardly anything working on my laptop but was able to get the most recent update for online registrations on the PDGA tonight through a friends computer. Check out the most recent update. Get signed up early to secure your spot and also to help Miranda get off to a successful and quick start Saturday morning.

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9640
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

Rusco wrote:I apologize about the delay with keeping the registration up to date. Both my desktop and laptop crashed this week.
buy a mac :)
cfluty

Post by cfluty »

mrsenortyler wrote:
Rusco wrote:I apologize about the delay with keeping the registration up to date. Both my desktop and laptop crashed this week.
buy a mac :)
what he said
MILLERTIME

Post by MILLERTIME »

Great run tournament miranda!! I had a blast, I know all them Autozone prizes were cheezy but hey I take what I can get. I did have a personal best today of the longest putt, marked it out at 130 foot. I could have went home a happy man after that, but winning the ctp and 7th place wasn't to bad on top of that :) hope everyone had a good time today and hope to see ah again next year!
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

What were the scores?
scarpfish

Post by scarpfish »

Awesome turnout and good times. Herman is quite fun when its set short.

Just wanted to thank our TD and her crew for doing an awesome job.
DUH

Post by DUH »

The results are up:
http://www.pdga.com/event?TournID=9640

My first event was a sucess; a full field plus 3! :D

Thanks to all of our sponsors and volunteers & thanks to all of the players!
I couldn't have done it without you. Had a great time & I hope you all did too
scarpfish

Post by scarpfish »

Miranda, my PDGA # is wrong in the results. It should be 34187, not 34182, although I like that guy's rating a lot better than mine. :D

Thanks for getting the results up promptly.