Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

The Last Redbud Open. April 14th.

Tournament information for KDGA Oz Tour events
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

No more talk about selling Ted's ok? :lol: Unless you know a rich disc golfer....

Well you all missed out (again). This tourney delivered as always. Truly some of the funnest holes in all of golf.

It was snowing and raining all the way to KC. Snow on the ground until I hit I-435. By the time I got to the course, the sun was shining. What bad weather?

K. Mont. was the only camper this year. A few of us came back around for some doubles and skins on Sunday though. Saw some incredible scores that final round. 3 of 4 3'd hole 1. Hemmeline crushed a 500+ drive on hole 3 that spiked 2 inches from the pond. He went on to 3 (almost 2) that hole.

My best holes were a 2 on 500+ hole 9 long (easy to reach with the downhill, but it has to be straight going into the wind (or else trees) and there is OB 20 feet behind). 3 on 14! For the finally on Sunday, we played 18 long to long. One of the craziest holes ever. 600' downhill with thick trees to shoot out of and along a creek at the bottom that you have to shoot over. Got the last skins with a 3 for two years in a row. Shot 58 on a medium set-up. With as many 5's and 6's as are possible out there, I was really happy with that. I saw some pros take 7's and 8's and many 2's as well! Got to say that I used about every shot in disc golf that I know... and then some.

Babbit was the victor though. Guess he's won 3 times now. He is the reigning champ of dreaded golf that strikes fear into the hearts of men.

Bring on the 3rd annual Final Red Bud Open!
TanK

Post by TanK »

Schoen-hopper wrote:Babbit is the reigning champ of dreaded golf that strikes fear into the hearts of men.
Or the guys that have better paying tournies to attend...

Want to strike fear in the hearts of men, Come play Des Moines golf.
Do Work, Son!